SR IT ANALYST – APPLICATIONS
Location: East Peoria, IL, United States
- Provide direction and support of operational tools and methods for securing and monitoring Cloud infrastructure for Threat and Vulnerability Management (TVM).
- Provide Input and support to leaders/peers from architecture, engineering, Cloud, and IT operations on architecting tools and solutions related to vulnerability and secure configuration management.
- Obtain and maintain knowledge on existing security procedures and directives related to vulnerability management
- Provide overview of services and status of key project to stakeholders and security leadership
- Technical Stakeholder on key projects. Provide oversight for TVM activities such as; new tool implementation/investigation, significant architectural changes, and process improvements to vulnerability management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Networking or related field
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in IT
- Three or more years’ experience in direct job related field (Security, Identity and Access Management, Networking, or Cloud)
Ideal Candidate Will also Have:
- Security certifications from ISC2 or SANS
- Knowledge of Python or Perl
- Knowledge of Go programming language
- Experience with vulnerability management tools such as Qualys
- 1-3 years of broad AWS or Azure experience
- 1-3 years of experience utilizing Azure DevOps (VSTS) for code deployment
- Active AWS or Azure certifications
- Linux or Windows Admin experience
- Experience developing/troubleshooting automation scripts.
The Hiring Manager sits in Peoria, IL but location is flexible and can be remote within a North America time zone.
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers