Senior iOS Developer at Doctor On Demand
Title: Senior iOS Developer – Remote – Remote
About Doctor On Demand
Doctor On Demand’s mission is to improve the world’s health through compassionate care and innovation. We believe that health is personal, and means so much more than treating illness. We’re proud of the care we’ve provided over the years and the relationships we’ve developed with our patients, as evidenced by the 5-star reviews we continually receive. People use our service to gain access to some of the best physicians and licensed therapists in the country, all whenever and wherever is most convenient. It’s as simple as opening the Doctor On Demand app on a smartphone or computer.
Through live video visits, our hand-picked, US-trained doctors take patient history, perform an exam, and recommend a treatment plan. Prescriptions, if needed, go directly to the pharmacy of choice. While insurance isn’t required, tens of millions of Americans enjoy covered medical and mental health visits through employer and health plan partnerships. To learn more about the hundreds of medical issues we treat, visit us at DoctorOnDemand.com.
- Collaborate with QA, Product, and Backend teams to create and maintain a best-in-class iOS app
- Execute on product specifications, offer insight from the iOS platform’s perspective
- Participate in technical reviews of new features
- Participate in pull requests, code reviews, and general development meetings
- 5+ years of app development
- Strong communication and cross-team collaboration skills
- Capable of self managing a project to completion
- Solid experience with Swift
- Experience integrating 3rd party SDKs
- Experience with gitflow or similar source control
- Desire to learn new technologies and remain on the cutting edge
- Desire to create great user experiences
- Comfortable with pixel-perfect development while offering alternative approaches that stakeholders may not have considered.
- SDK development experience
- XCUITests / XCTests experience
- Backend or webapp experience
- Agile / Scrum development experience
- Experience with health care related applications / HIPAA
- Experience with streaming content / Twilio Video
- Be a critical member of a small, elite product/engineering team
- Be part of a small company that makes a positive difference in people’s lives
- Full benefits + salary + stock options
- Conference and ongoing education stipend
- Flexible schedule work from home
- 401k + matching
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!