Senior HR Generalist at Episource
Sr. HR Generalist
HR Business Partner | United States- Remote | Temporary | From $100,000.00 to $130,000.00 per year
Join Episource, a leading provider of risk-adjustment services, software, and solutions for health plans and medical groups.
Bring your practical HR principles and strategies to a flourishing organization as Episource’s Sr. Human Resources Generalist.
This role is a full-time, temporary (six months), remote position. As our Sr. Human Resources Generalist, you will report to Episource’s Sr. Director, People Operations.
The Sr. Human Resources Generalist is a manager-level position. However, it does not oversee direct reports but will include coaching and mentoring responsibilities within Episource’s People Operations group. (This role is available only in Pacific or Mountain Time areas.)
How you will make an impact at Episource:
- Showcase your People Operations and HR expertise. Highlight your HR know-how by supporting People Operations team members with onboarding, benefits administration, learning and development, employee relations, performance management, policy implementation, compliance, and information system management.
- Serve as a People Operations and HR champion. Pursue opportunities to enhance and improve work methods, contributing toward a unified, collaborative culture at Episource.
- Observe with an eye for improvement. Partner with senior leadership to evaluate information. Use your wealth of diverse HR experience to provide strong recommendations, elevating our People Team and the organization as a whole.
- Leverage your passion for people. Act as a liaison between Episource’s People Operations team and People Business Partners.
What you will bring to the Expert Teams at Episource:
- No less than eight years of human resources experience: healthcare or technology industry preferred
- Experience working in a large organization with over 1000 employees
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Diverse exposure to standard HR tools and platforms
- Wide-ranging knowledge of HR best practices and awareness of laws and regulations
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex issues with creativity and a positive approach
- Autonomous decision-making in a dynamic environment
- Technical expertise, including Google Workspace and Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- High level of ethics, integrity, discretion, and confidentiality
- Professional certification preferred; SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP
Here is how you will benefit as a valued member of our Expert Teams at Episource.
- Remote Culture
- Company-provided equipment with virtual access
- Career Development Opportunities
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
Expert Teams. Ingenious Technologies.
Our journey started in 2006 with medical billing and coding services for physicians, then pivoted to HCC coding for payers. Today, we are an end-to-end enterprise for risk adjustment solutions. We’ve grown by learning and listening to our customers. Our entrepreneurial mindset drives innovation and collaboration. Our goal is always to provide exceptional service and experiences. And now, 15 years later, we are a platform company delivering insights and interventions using superior technology, workflows, and people.
Salary Range: $100,000.00-130,000.00 / year
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more