Senior Golang Developer [Freelance, Full-time, Remote GMT+0/GMT+4] at ZipoApps
Location: GMT+0/GMT+4; 100% Remote
⇨ Location: Remote, GMT+0/GMT+4
⇨ Salary: in the range of $5.5K – $7K/month
⇨ Interview process: HR interview ⇨ technical discussion ⇨ paid take-home challenge ⇨ final interview
⇨ Contact: For questions please reach out to: email@example.com
WHO ARE WE?
ZipoApps is an Israeli start-up using cutting-edge technology to manage and optimize a large portfolio of mobile apps. Our mission is to find, evaluate, purchase and grow mobile apps. We have recently secured round A funding, have 130+ apps in our portfolio, and are currently experiencing exponential growth.
We are looking for an experienced Golang developer to join our R&D team. You will bring a strong opinion to the table, impact architecture and design decisions and be a significant force in the most critical phases of building a new system from the ground up, as well as in hands-on development work. You will work closely with other developers and QA testers, using the Agile methodology and a quality-first approach.
Hiring manager: Alik Hochner, Founder and CTO (https://www.linkedin.com/in/alikhochner/)
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 5+ years of experience building large-scale systems
- 3+ years of experience developing Go in a production environment
- Experience with leading technical initiatives from conception to deployment
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English
- Experience with projects using ML and data science technology
- Prior contribution to open source projects/libraries
HOW DO WE WORK?
We are a distributed team of more than 45 people, all working remotely and communicating partially synchronously (we usually overlap with our teams for 3/4 hours daily and are free to work on some of the tasks whenever it suits us best). We value open communication, proactivity and work/life balance and we measure our freelancers on performance, rather than on the time spent on the job.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 100% remote work for candidates located in GMT+0/GMT+4 time zone
- Flexible full-time working hours
- A competitive pay in the range of $5.5K – $7K per month (based on skills and experience)
- Paid national holidays (of the freelancers’ country of residence)
- The opportunity to grow together with the company & take ownership from day 1
Our recruitment process consists of the following steps:
- HR interview with the recruitment manager: 30 min.
- technical discussion with a senior team member: 30 min.
- take-home challenge (around one day of work)
- final interview with the CTO: 30 min.
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!