Senior Full Stack Developer – Remote Opportunity
Location: Irvine, CA
Job ID: 168
# of Openings: 1
Titan School Solutions is an EdTech startup that is on the fast track for growth and is changing the face of school nutrition. Our SaaS platform is recognized in the space for bringing state-of-the art efficiencies and real-time transparency into schools, all while remaining focused on the bigger outcome – helping K-12 students. Titan’s founders are school information technology veterans who have not only created a scalable and affordable solution but have also brought value into schools by delivering real results.
As we continue to sky rocket within this industry, we need a hands-on Sr. Full Stack Developer that can help scale Titan’s platform. We’re looking for a someone who can see the larger opportunities within a startup, create more with less, face a problem head-on, and do it all while executing on engineering vision and code.
If you are a highly energetic self-starter with the ability to steer a team toward success and ultimately want to be part of transforming an institutional enterprise… KEEP READING!
This position is available for remote employment in the United States and does require the team member to be on call
WHERE YOU WILL BE IN A YEAR:
- TRANSFORM AN INDUSTRY! – You will impact an antiquated industry that is ready for disruption. You will build and change the way school data is stored, utilized and used by students across the country.
- ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER! – You will be involved in an industry that is unlike any other. You will manage, code and improve an already existing high traffic system while working in a fast-paced field that will expand your horizons and put you far above your peers.
- DRIVE TECHNICAL IMPROVEMENTS! You will help evaluate the technical direction for teams and projects throughout the organization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Hands-on development of senior-level tasks such as the creation of complex features and platforms, optimization and refactoring of existing code…and everything in between.
- Bring your Full-Stack web expertise and have an impact across all layers (web client, API, database…and everything in between) of a robust and scalable platform.
- Create standards for both existing and new technology by researching and integrating various frameworks and tooling as well as documenting their usage in the platform.
- Partner with other engineering teams, departments, and stakeholders to align on broader engineering and company initiatives.
- Maintain a high bar for code quality through code reviews, standards creation, and documentation.
- Manage code dependencies, optimize the build process and streamline task automation from development to production.
- Foster and embody our values of teamwork, lifelong learning, trust, empowerment, and quality through a people-first management philosophy.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO GET THERE:
- Experience developing highly scalable and performant production REST API driven web applications using the ASP.NET (C#) and SQL Server tech stack.
- Strong experience using responsive web frameworks and CSS
- Experience with unit/integration test frameworks and tooling such as NUnit/XUnit, Mocha/Jasmine and Postman is strongly preferred
- Experience with .NET Core and Full Framework
- Excellent communication skills, capable of conveying complex systems and logic to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A thirst for learning and a passion for new technologies, processes and patterns.
- Experience working with large-scale distributed architecture is a plus.
- A passion to help engineers develop new skills and advance in their careers.
- A drive to continuously improve both the team and the product.
- Our stack: ASP.NET, WebAPI, MVC, Hangfire, C#, SQL Server 2017, Redis, Google Cloud Platform, Git, Angular, Vue.js, and Entity Framework
WHAT WE OFFER
At Titan School Solutions, we’re looking for bright, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for technology. Our compensation packages consist of salary and a full suite of benefits to support our growing team. Titan offers all of the opportunity that comes with a startup, without the risk. It is backed by Cie, a startup accelerator, and Wavemaker Partners, a venture capital firm.
- Competitive salary: Based on experience and performance.
- Health/Benefits: Medical, Dental, & Visual. 95% paid by employer!
- Unlimited PTO: We believe in work/life balance to reward are rock stars for delivering great results.
- The Right Gear: All the bells and whistles you need to drive results.
- 401k Matching: We offer a generous 401k plan and we match 100% up to 5%.
- Ownership: You’ll be a crucial member of the initial build-out team, offering unlimited opportunity for growth and professional development.