Senior Front-End Engineer at Intricately
Intricately is the leading provider of data insights on cloud product usage, adoption, and spend. The platform delivers real-time intelligence to cloud vendors to prospect and prioritize opportunities, start better conversations with customers, deliver more wins, and help customer success teams identify issues before they become problems. Founded in 2014, Intricately is proudly backed by Counterpart Ventures, Bloomberg Beta, Singtel Innov8, and Susa Ventures.
ENGINEERING @ INTRICATELY:
Many companies talk about Big Data- we’re actually living it. How would you model cloud/infrastructure spend for the Fortune 500? How would you collect this data? How would you track variations in this dataset? What’s noise vs signal? What’s the most efficient way to query 30mm+ Internet Gateways? How do you create a front-end to surface insights for customers so they can get the information they need and get on with their day? Intricately engineering is focused on solving these challenges every day. Got strong opinions on the topic? We’re excited to discuss them with you!
As an early hire, you will be a core member of the team with a tremendous impact on the product, culture, and trajectory of the company. You’ll work closely with the founding team to refine, improve, and ship product. You’ll be part of a team creating a service that’s heavily used (and loved) by some of the largest cloud and infrastructure companies in the world.
We are looking for a Sr. Front-End Engineer / Architect excited to own front-end product delivery. We have a founding team with deep technical expertise and have seen the tremendous impact first-hand that this role can deliver. Our hope is that you’ve got the right combination of software wizardry, technical prowess, leadership traits, and (most importantly) is someone we enjoy spending lots of time with.
SOME CONTEXT ON OUR SCALE:
- We see Millions of daily real-time events representing the living breathing internet
- We track Billions of digital assets
- We store Petabytes of event-state data
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Inspiring, leading and growing a team of software engineers
- Building product features quickly and efficiently
- Leading code reviews, pairing sessions and knowledge transfers
- Improving our front-end development tooling and workflow
- Scaling yourself by writing clear and concise engineering spec for other engineers to follow
- Creating a culture of knowledge sharing
- Providing technical leadership when there are no great options
- Shipping beautiful and functional product
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience as a front-end software engineer
- 3+ years of “in the trenches” startup experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Hands-on engineering experience with modern software stacks
- Strong command of software engineering principles, design, and process
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Front-End : VueJS
- Back-End : Ruby / Rails, Node
- Data Stores : Postgres, Mongo, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, InfluxDB, Redis, Memcache, S3
- Clouds : AWS, DigitalOcean, Heroku
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health, dental, & vision benefits
- Open vacation policy
- Work remotely from home – we provide you with all the workplace essentials!
Intricately is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We’re proud to welcome people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences — join us and let’s make something awesome together.
Location: US Locations Only
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!