Senior Front-End Engineer at WalletHub
Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote (requires an overlap with EST business hours (8am – 7pm ET)
WalletHub, the #1 Personal Finance App in the US and one of Forbes’ Top 100 Best StartUp Employers for both 2020 and 2021, is seeking hardworking, like-minded individuals to help us disrupt personal finance and make a tangible difference in people’s everyday lives. We’re looking for a highly skilled and motivated Front-End Developer for a full-time, permanent, remote position.
- Communicate with backend person in order to integrate API’s with Ul
- Angular-based development
- SDK integration of Facebook, Twitter, and Google SDK’s (know how each one is used and interacted with)
- Be able to slice PSD’s to pixel perfection, including margins, paddings, line heights and font sizes
- Keep up-to-date with the latest standards and techniques concerning CSS and HTML5
You are the ideal candidate for this job if you have:
- Exceptional knowledge of web standards, CSS3-based design and cross-browser compatibility
- Very strong experience with Slicing
- AMP optimization knowledge is a plus
- Organized and punctual: able to manage your own time and never miss a deadline
- Willingness to work hard
- Fluent in spoken/written English
Nice to have but not required
- Experience in PHP
- Experience with unit testing framework, test driven development
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- Potential for stock options after the first year
- Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- Health benefits (in case you will be working from our office in Washington, D.C.)
- Visa sponsorship (after 24 months with the company, based on performance, in case you will be working from outside the U.S.)
- This position does not have a location requirement and can be performed either remotely (including from outside the U.S.) or from WalletHub’s offices in downtown Washington DC.
- If you intend to work from outside the US, please be aware this position entails working at least 50 hours per week and requires an overlap with EST business hours (8am – 7pm ET, including 1 hour break).
- Although we appreciate your interest in working with us, due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
Please email your application to: email@example.com
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!