Senior Finance Manager – TM1 Implementation Team Virtual
- Chicago, IL
- Full Time
We are seeking a TM1 Implementation Lead who will be responsible for the setup of the TM1 Facilities Management organization (IFM) forecast and budget tool for new and existing client accounts. Responsibilities include system set-up, procedures, compliance requirements, financial reporting, transition budgeting, training, and coordinate the set up between Finance and other disciplines. You will be directly accountable for the performance of the implementation to meet all transition deliverables. This is a virtual opportunity for the right candidate in the U.S.
What this job involves:
- Lead the implementation of the TM1 platform; work with the on-account Client Finance, IFM, Lease Administration and other teams as applicable; provide updates on internal and client calls; update the timeline, risk matrix and other documents required on each implementation
- Provide day to day contact for the on-account Client Finance lead – must be able to demonstrate strong technical knowledge of accounting principles and theories to clearly understand the client’s budget and forecasting needs
- Schedule and perform training to the on-account teams.
- Work with multiple internal and external clients and disciplines
- Develop the Client Finance budget and forecast policies and procedures; confirm the platform set-up is following the Management Service Agreement (MSA), JLL standards and Client specific requirements; and confirm the on-going Finance team will be able to meet all requirements and follow the newly developed procedures on a regular basis
- Create procedures and process flows for on-account team members and clients to meet the operational requirements of the budget and forecast cycle and TM1 platform
- Update training materials, as needed
- Participate in Corporate Solutions Client Finance special projects as required.
Sound like you? Before you apply it’s worth knowing what we are looking for:
- BS or BA in Finance or Accounting
- 7 + years’ experience in Real Estate Management Accounting
- Detailed understanding of JLL Client Finance business line, processes and systems (E1).
- Prior management experience preferred
- One View Financials (E1), JD Edwards experience
- Experience working with JLL Client Finance budgeting/ forecasting and financial reporting.
- Ability to learn new software easily
- Must have excellent leadership, team management and relationship building skills
- Ability to lead diverse teams to achieve solutions
- Solid problem-solving skills and ability to focus both strategically and tactically to achieve Firm’s and client’s business goals
- Self-directed and the ability to work independently and manage communications up and down in the organization
- Highly skilled in time management to facilitate involvement in multiple projects
- Excellent business and communication skills (written and oral)
What you can expect from us:
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.