Senior Executive Assistant at Ansira
Senior Executive Assistant
- Location: United States
Sincro provides local digital marketing technology and services to the automotive industry. We offer our customers cutting-edge solutions powered by AI that increase connections with car shoppers to drive sales and customer loyalty. Our name is new, but we have 25 years of experience and thousands of customers in North America and internationally.
0 At Sincro, our roots run deep, our passion is undeniable, and our people and technology are world-class. We value our people and their expertise, support them, and invest in them. Sincro employees have a voice that counts. They feel empowered to act. Our culture is authentic, transparent and inquisitive; we look for opportunities to disrupt the status quo.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing comprehensive support to identified members of the executive team and managing and providing critical business support. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality and a spirit of collaboration.
This position can work remote in the US only or on-site at one of our offices.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the executive leadership team. Arrange and handle all logistics for executive meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and ad hoc requests as they arise
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the executive team’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense reports.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external inquiries including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement.
- Work closely with executive leaders to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping updated. Anticipate needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
- Provide “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the executive team and the organization demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the Executive Team.
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
- Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
- Planning all aspects of events, including location scouting, analysis, and contract execution, etc.
- Coordinating group and individual travel, including group activities
- Creating reliable financial analysis of events, remaining under budget and within costs
- Managing events, scheduling event space and addressing potential problems that may arise
- Planning for potential scenarios that could impact the integrity of the event
- Maintaining a working knowledge of the complex needs of a wide variety of events
- Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software; ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, senior executives, staff, customers, vendors and partners.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Excellent judgment is essential.
- Event Planning skills
- Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
- Five (5)+ years experience of C level administrative support
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!