Title: SAP Concur Senior Executive Administrator Job
Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Requisition ID: 221307
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T3
Hiring Manager: David Samuels
Recruiter Name: Bob Wheeler
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Location: Denver, CO. (remote is an option, supporting 3 Executives in Denver, New York and Chicago)
SAP Concur is looking for an administrative superstar with a demonstrated track record of success supporting multiple executives distributed throughout the world. The successful candidate is someone with superior attention to detail, great organizational skills, and a proven track record providing proactive calendar support, meeting tight deadlines, juggling multiple critical requests and taking effective action without knowing the full picture.
A high level of integrity and discretion in handling customer, employee and confidential information is critical. We require a high level of professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company. A good sense of humor is important, as is the ability to be flexible, and the ability to change direction at a moment’s notice.
Main responsibilities for this position include:
- Managing calendars and e-mails for the executive team on their behalf, including making calls to team members and customers.
- Arranging meetings for the executive team including coordination of team meetings, QBRs, WebEx/Zoom conferences, all-hands calls and larger external events.
- Preparation of meeting materials and post-meeting actions including creating agendas, taking meeting minutes and securing venues for meetings. Meetings include regular weekly/bi-weekly meetings and larger events like team and/or customer meetings.
- Acting as the main point of contact between executives, employees and customers
- Monitoring action items and managing reminders for multiple executives
- Managing internal and external correspondence, as required
- Coordination of complex travel arrangements, including preparing materials in advance of trip and conducting post-trip follow up, such as managing travel expenses, drafting thank you notes, and conducting other administrative support
- Managing administrative workflows such as vacation requests, purchase orders, internal orders, distribution lists, organizational charts, etc.
- Maintaining internal shared drives (i.e. SharePoint, OneDrive, etc.)
- Supporting knowledge sharing within the organization
- Managing projects and monitoring budgets, as necessary
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or apprenticeship as an administrative assistant or commercial qualification with equivalent work experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience as an administrative assistant or comparable experience assisting at an executive level in a fast-paced environment
CRITICAL SKILLS & PERFORMANCE COMPETENCIES:
- Extensive experience with global travel planning and coordination
- Experience with SAP internal tools like Corporate Portal, ISP, CSN, SAP Concur T&E
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Ability to be effective as a virtual assistant. This is a virtual, geographically-distributed organization
- Adept at solving problems and resolving issues on behalf of senior executives with limited guidance
- Must be able to plan ahead and identify unforeseen needs and see things through completion regardless of obstacles
- Proven time management skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround
- Exceptional planning, time management, communication and organizational skills
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations: Virtual – USA