Senior Enterprise Account Executive at Iterable
Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Iterable is the customer activation platform that helps brands deliver joyful experiences with harmonized, individualized, and dynamic communications at scale Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We’ve surpassed $100M in ARR and have raised more than $340M from top-tier investors like Index Ventures, Viking, and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable’s momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work – SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values – Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
We are looking for a dynamic and accomplished Enterprise Account Executive to join our growing and talented team. As an Enterprise AE at Iterable, you are a hunter who is passionate about our product and communicating its value to prospects as you discover, isolate, and ultimately solve their biggest challenges. You know how to sell innovation and disruption, and you thrive as part of an engaged team that supports each other and our customers!
How you will make a difference:
- Target new business opportunities within assigned enterprise organizations
- 3+ years in an Enterprise Closing role
- Go high-and-wide within enterprise organizations to understand the full scope of opportunity
- Articulate the value and return on investment of an enterprise solution across multiple decision-makers
- Lead the entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to close
- Collaborate with internal partners to move deals forward and ensure customer success
- Partner closely with your assigned Sales Development Representative (SDR) to strategize and execute on your outbound prospecting plan
- Bring energy and out-of-the-box thinking to solving our customer’s needs and problems as part of a growing, fast-paced team.
- Identify and close net-new sales opportunities within target accounts with the opportunity for upselling and expansion, all while utilizing a consistent and repeatable sales process. Our reps leverage intellectual curiosity, grit, and creativity to bring deals over the finish line.
We are looking for people who:
- Relevant SaaS sales experience with a track record of consistently exceeding quota.
- Exceptional technical aptitude; passion for understanding our technology and communicating its benefits to both technical and non-technical prospects.
- Demonstrated experience selling complex business applications/technology solutions at the C-Suite level
- An effective, repeatable method for uncovering greenfield opportunities and building out a new territory
- Experience negotiating contracts with procurement as well as MSAs with Legal.
- Experience working at high-growth, SaaS, scaleup companies
- You know how to identify customer segments and new opportunities to grow your sales pipeline.
- Passion for technology and service and the ability to quickly learn new software
- A collaborative approach to a complex sales cycle
- Alignment with our values of Humility, Trust, Balance, and Growth Mindset
- Familiarity with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions
- MEDDIC, Value Selling, Command the Message Methodology
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Monthly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’re rethinking traditional workplace planning and looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
The annual base salary for this position is $160,000. The total compensation package also includes target variable pay of $160,000 (actual payout is subject to the percentage attainment of specific sales goals), equity, plus a range of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and financial. In addition we offer perks such as generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more