Senior Engineering Manager, Billing at Webflow
Title: Senior Engineering Manager, Billing
Location: San Francisco HQ or Remote
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Senior Engineering Manager to help our team create the Billing Infrastructure that will enable our Product Engineering organization to monetize and deliver new capabilities while cultivating an environment of excellence, care and curiosity.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ, US Remote, or ON/BC, Canada
As a Senior Engineering Manager, you’ll
- Manage the engineering team responsible for powering Webflow billing and pricing for self-service and Enterprise customers
- Lead a distributed and diverse team of engineers implementing robust backend services and rich, usable, frontend experiences.
- Oversee the scope and implementation of new features and systems that are reliable, performant, and secure at scale.
- Facilitate the team development process, working closely with Product Management, Design, and QA leads.
- Help shape organizational processes and work with other Engineering Managers to continually evaluate how we can better support our reports and each other.
- Lead by example and embody the spirit of Webflow’s dual missions and core behaviors.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you and shape your role accordingly.
You’ll thrive as a Senior Engineering Manager if you:
- Have 5+ years experience managing and scaling engineering teams in a growth environment
- Possess a strong technical foundation in backend services, building complex web applications, and AWS/Cloud architecture
- Value accountability and will support your team in reaching their fullest potential
- Have experience managing agile teams to adhere to software delivery cycles
- Can empathetically deliver tough feedback with respect and kindness
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success — so we focus on our why and how :
To empower everyone to create for the web and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful senior engineering manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: To join Webflow, you’ll need valid U.S. or Canadian work authorization depending on the country of employment.
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
Webflow requires all new employees to submit proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of their employment. As such, your failure to timely provide such information, upon Webflow’s request, may result in the revocation of your offer or the termination of your employment with Webflow, as applicable.
At this time, Webflow does not require fully remote employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to work out of any Webflow office, visit an office, or attend any in person work events, including company off-sites, company sponsored social gatherings, and meetings. As such, at this time, we will only consider individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for roles which require any in person work. If, due to the nature of your role, you are at any time during your employment required to work in person, but you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable regulations, your employment may be terminated.
We are committed to maintaining a safe and inclusive workplace, and our vaccination policy will evolve in response to the changing risks and regulations associated with COVID-19.