Senior Director Of Marketing at ALICE
Senior Director Of Marketing
- United States
- Full Time
- Senior Manager/Supervisor
About the Role
We are looking for a strategic and creative Senior Director of Marketing with a passion for driving growth and awareness in B2B SaaS products who can help us evangelize ALICE. As our Senior Director of Marketing, you’ll collaborate closely with Product, Sales, Customer Success, and management. We are a small, spunky team with lots of lightly tested content, some thought leadership and a strong history of sales enablement, but not a lot of campaigns. We need a leader to drive our organization’s external brand strategy, but someone who also isn’t afraid to dive into the details within projects and campaigns. If you love building compelling solution narratives that resonate with customers, engaging with industry experts and enabling new sales opportunities, this is the role for you!
You will be responsible for running the day to day operations of the ALICE Marketing team, with a focus on setting the strategy for demand generation through a combination of digital and events-based channels. Supporting you will be a creative team, a digital marketer and writer, designers, SDRs, and an established bench of freelancers. Success in this role will be measured by your ability to direct ALICE’s marketing efforts towards measurable improvements in both pipeline creation and conversion, augment ALICE’s demand generation efforts with a more data-driven process, and provide coaching, mentorship, and growth opportunities to your direct reports.
- Collaborate with the executive team to define ALICE’s overall marketing strategy and lead its implementation.
- Develop and execute demand generation strategy leveraging key channels such as email, website, search, syndicated content, and events, to achieve team and company-level objectives.
- Manage marketing technology stack to ensure seamless data collection for performance analysis and iteration.
- Develop and track marketing KPIs to ensure effective operations and provide executive updates.
- Establish effective cross-departmental relationships with Sales and Product to maximize collaborative outcomes and achieve company-wide objectives.
Relevant Past Experience
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B SaaS Marketing.
- At least 3 years in a management function.
- Passion for data – Analytical, funnel driven, experimentation driven.
- Proven track record building a growth strategy from the ground up and driving measurable results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Start-up experience is a plus.
- Hospitality experience is also a plus.
ALICE is a hotel operations platform that empowers operational excellence and meaningful guest experiences. By bringing all hotel departments together with a single operations platform for internal communication and task management, ALICE helps hotel staff act as a team to provide consistently excellent service. Since the company was founded in 2013, ALICE has gained significant traction in the industry, working with more than 2,500 hotels and tens of thousands of hotel staff across many of the world’s leading brands, including Marriott International, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Viceroy Hotel Group, Firmdale Hotels, Dream Hotel Group, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, and The Leading Hotels of the World. The company acquired concierge technology provider GoConcierge in 2017. ALICE is the Forbes Travel Guide Brand Official Staff Technology Platform, an Inc. Best Workplaces of 2019, and winner of Best Place to Work in Hotel Technology, Best Concierge Software, Best Engineering & Facilities Management, Best Guest App and Top Staff Task Management & Collaboration Platform at the 2019 HotelTechAwards.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!