Senior Digital Marketing Manager – Paid Media at Meredith Corporation
Senior Digital Marketing Manager – Paid Media
- Remote US
- Full Time
Job Summary | Major goals and objectives.
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager – Paid Media will manage and implement paid marketing programs to support Consumer Marketing and e-commerce revenue efforts with support and direction from the Digital Marketing management team. Support efforts that carry a variety of goals including meeting subscription goals, membership acquisition, and more. Expertly navigate Google, Facebook and other social media platforms and the advanced features including customer match and retargeting. Knowledge of emerging platforms. Research, Develop and implement innovative ways to promote Meredith products in the paid media channel. Stay ahead of market and communicate vision, opportunities, and risks to business.
Essential Job Functions
Accountabilities, Actions and Expected Measurable Results
Set up, test and monitor on a daily basis various search, display and engagement paid campaigns staying within budgets and outlined parameters. Create and manage A/B and multi-variant test campaigns across platforms according to testing schedules. Provide input and direction on upcoming testing schedules. Assist with writing and editing marketing copy as it relates optimization and implementation of campaigns. Adhere to established processes, coordinating with internal parties on development of display and landing page creative.
Work collaboratively with other internal team members to understand brand voice and product offerings. Research and document competitive efforts, industry trends, and new and innovative opportunities within the paid media area.
Pull and monitor campaign results on regular frequency. Communicate findings and recognize in a timely manner any issues or concerns.
Other duties as assigned, which may include: research of competitor activities around marketing and execution as it relates to similar goals. Provide implementation and process suggestions where appropriate across the organization.
III. Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements | All must be met to be considered.
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing or similar discipline or equivalent training/experience.
- Minimum 5+ years in a professional marketing role
- Minimum 3 years managing acquisition campaigns in the paid media space
- Extensive experience with paid search engine and social media marketing ads and platforms in eCommerce environment
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be a self-starter, hands on marketing professional.
- Understanding of existing paid media platforms – Google/Bing, Google Shopping, Facebook, etc
- Knowledge/familiarity with all paid media options in market
- Must have a proven track record in successful collaboration across development teams, divisions and platforms
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with strict deadlines
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal, written skills
- Excellent presentation skills and knowledge with current presentation software tools.
% Travel Required (Approximate): <5%
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!