Sr. Dynamics NAV Developer
ArcherPoint is currently adding a Sr. Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer to our team in a remote capacity. This role works closely with the other members of our Professional Services team to perform development activities for new and existing Microsoft Dynamics NAV customers. The primary focus of the role will be Dynamics NAV development, with additional activities using SQL and .NET, SSRS, and integrations with Dynamics NAV.
Our Sr. Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developers are specifically accountable for:
- Configuring, developing, and implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV software and components in all functional areas
- Testing functionality developed by the implementation team against business requirements
- Analyzing and estimating client modification requests
- Delivering modifications to clients
- Providing pre-go-live and post-go-live end user support
- Serving as the lead technical expert on the implementation team
- Developing modifications and creating outputs as defined by standard system design lifecycles
- Assisting sales with modification estimates and presales demos in pursuit of new business
We are seeking candidates with the following requirements:
- 5 or more years of experience as a software developer specifically working with the Dynamics NAV C/SIDE C/AL development language. Additional experience with the AL language highly desirable.
- Experience with NAV 2016 and above required, specifically with using events to perform modifications. Additional experience with prior NAV versions and/or Business Central highly desirable.
- Prior Dynamics NAV upgrade and data migration experience highly desired
- SQL experience & Web Development / SharePoint programming are a plus
- Experience working with common third-party add-on solutions and their integration with Dynamics NAV highly desired
Lastly, in addition to the above accountabilities & requirements, the successful candidate for this role must align well with our very defined, active, and dynamic organizational culture. ArcherPoint is not your typical company, culture, or business environment. We are a company of employee-owners with a passion to help solve customer problems in a collaborative dynamic environment and we seek team members, that are ready for a significant change and the opportunity to help shape our company today and help us build the future.