Senior Designer, Design System for Marketing Experiences at DocuSign
Senior Designer, Design System for Marketing Experiences
- Digital Experience | Remote, United States
If position is eligible for remote employment, it will exclude the following locations: Alaska, Colorado, Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Marketing team creates world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions that communicate the value of DocuSign’s Agreement Cloud to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. We design creative for a new business campaign. Refine messaging around new product launches. Organize captivating customer events. Develop innovative social media campaigns. Collaborate on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how
Our team is looking for an enthusiastic, multifaceted design systems designer to drive the design, definition, use, and maintenance of visual systems for our marketing and commerce experiences at DocuSign. This is a unique opportunity to design for and directly shape the experience of millions of our customers, both current and prospective.
This individual will be keenly interested in how systems can be used to power rapid development of digital experiences while ensuring visual uniformity across a holistic customer journey. They will have special interest in taking the fundamental lessons of product design systems and applying them to marketing and commerce problem spaces. This person will be driven to support their fellow designers in their work, while collaborating with engineering, product management, and product design systems teams to create a modern, best-in-world digital experience.
This position reports to the Creative Director.
- Design and define the core digital experience design system
- Contribute to the design vision across worldwide DocuSign digital properties
- Evangelize the system and promote its use across marketing and engineering teams
- Establish system themes to support growth and adoption across platforms
- Document the design system so it can be easily used and widely understood
- Use tooling like Figma, Sketch, Abstract, and the Adobe Suite to provide symbols, guides, and patterns for the design team
- Liaison with front-end engineers to develop system components in code
- QA live code and staging sites for quality
- Stress test our visual language and patterns to ensure flexibility and longevity
- Work closely with members of the digital design team and our product design team partners to evaluate system usage and define shared visual patterns
- Work closely with product management to consult on opportunities for systemization
- Work closely with partner teams (email marketing, events) to define platform requirements and unique system patterns
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 8 years of experience designing consumer, enterprise and mobile user experiences for a large-scale web service
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in visual design, interaction design and product thinking, with experience playing a role in prototyping and user research.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in systems design or development.
- You’re curious, open-minded and ego-free. You have a growth mindset and thrive on continuous learning.
- You’re a deep thinker and natural communicator who clearly articulates design decisions and tells compelling stories that inspire action.
- You understand the nuances of designing for CMS-powered experiences and template-driven layouts.
- Ability to work in tools like Figma, Sketch, Jira, and the Adobe Creative Cloud
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!