Who we are: 👪
Convertist.com is a B2B lead generation company with customers ranging from seed stage startups to the Fortune 500. We are looking to bring on team members to help our customers exceed their lead generation & revenue goals.
Who we’re looking for: 🌠
You’re looking to join the ground floor of a fast-growing early stage startup. You want to work alongside an experienced leadership team and learn the playbook for B2B sales, prospecting, and building a book of business. You’re ambitious, driven, and resourceful. You’re ready to get creative to line up some appointments.
- Create relevant, compelling scripts to engage decision makers at large companies.
- Use a mix of software to target prospects and generate leads out of high level Directors and VPs.
- Deploy targeted campaigns powered by calls and emails, setting appointments with warm prospects.
Must have’s: 🏆
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Gmail, Google Docs, Excel, and project management tools.
- Have 12+ months of experience in B2BSales, Business Development, or Recruiting.
- Natural confidence when speaking with anyone via phone, email, and texts. You need to be the best talker you know.
- Track record of being a highly motivated problem-solver.
- Extraordinary communications skills. People who meet you consider you to be a remarkable communicator. You can convey ideas easily, and you can hold a conversation for as long as you’d like.
- Excellent business acumen. You’ve got a broad understanding of many business concepts, understanding what preoccupies executives in their day to day lives.
Awesome if you: 💪
- Can show you’re competitive and resourceful. What projects have you owned and brought to fruition?
- Live and breath technology. The Internet and you are One. You live out of your ibox and smartphone.
- A history of consistently booking 15+ monthly meetings with ideal targeting decision makers in the past.
Those who hit their sales benchmarks with us month over month will grow more in their careers than they would anywhere else. That is a promise.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.