Senior Data Scientist at Paceline.fit
Title: Senior Data Scientist
- Location: San Francisco CA or Remote, US
Excited to change the nature of preventive health? Come join our supportive, growth-minded team and take it to the next level! We are passionate about incentivizing our community to be healthy and active. As such, building cutting-edge data products is central to our mission. We believe that robust data and deep personalization, as well as data security and privacy, are critical for our product and we are looking for a data scientist that shares this passion.
- Engage with Product Managers and key stakeholders across different departments to identify, measure and track KPIs
- Identify, define and translate business requirements into analytical questions; present results and recommendations effectively
- Design and execute experiments to enable data-driven decisions on product development, marketing and partnership initiatives
- Work closely with all business units and engineering teams to develop strategy for long term data platform architecture.
- Very comfortable with data analytics, SQL and data visualization
- Experience designing experiments and conducting statistical analysis
- Excited to collaborate cross-functionally
- Is comfortable working remotely
- Enjoys working in a highly-collaborative and supportive team
- Passionate about health and wellness!
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
Benefits of Working at Paceline
- Opportunity to be part of a fun, action-oriented, and fast-growing company with a large amount of responsibility and ownership over your work
- Remote-friendly culture
- Your own fitness wearable (ex: Apple Watch, Fitbit, or Garmin)
- Work from anywhere in the U.S.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!