Senior Data Analyst, Market Intelligence at Pantheon
Senior Data Analyst, Market Intelligence and Customer Journey Insights
Location: United States ( Remote)
Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most – their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 300,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Harvard University, Google, Docusign, docker and the United Nations.
Pantheon’s core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We’re enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
We are seeking a Market Intelligence and Funnel Analyst that is open to work remotely or from our San Francisco office. Your skills and expertise will play key roles in data informed decision making and more precise marketing and sales efforts by mapping the technology landscape of the open web, as well as providing a holistic look into our customer journey from the first marketing touchpoint all the way to contract renewal.
Cool Stuff You’ll Do
- Partner with our Sales and Marketing teams to deliver insights and tools to unlock a proprietary tool that provides details technologies used on the web
- Stay at the forefront of web technology and spot emerging trends to help improve customer interactions and our product offering
- Design metrics and tools to measure our customer journey at every stage of the lifecycle – from prospect to multi-year customer. You’ll connect the dots across the disciplines that make Pantheon work: Marketing, Sales, Product, and Customer Success.
- Help grow and scale our analytics efforts. You’ll be a key early member of the team and will help set the direction to help enable growth and better informed decision making.
What You Bring to the Table
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical ability paired with strong technical skills
- Proven experience building relationships with business stakeholders, and using those relationships to help solve their challenges
- Strong SQL abilities and data analysis skills
- Take ownership seriously – hold yourself accountable to deliver and build trust with your partners. You thrive in fast-paced environments and while managing multiple work streams.
- Experience with multiple families of analytical tools including BI tools such (i.e. Tableau, Looker)
- You are a skilled data storyteller who can drive action through insights
Bonus Points for
- Having helped to grow or scale an analytics function previously
- Experience with a scripting or statistical language such as Python or R
- Working in matrixed reporting relationships
- Experience at a rapid growth company
- Experience with Product Led Growth business models
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your work-outs and a whole suite of paid apps for mental as well as physical health and wellbeing
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!