Senior Costpoint Application Customer Care Analyst
The Senior Customer Care Analyst is responsible for handling support requests from new and existing customers on a variety of topics. Using his/her knowledge of products or services, as well as outstanding customer service skills, this professional provides front line and escalated support via phone, chat, and email for Deltek’s products around the world. In addition, this person will provide support for our partners and internal clients as needed.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responds to incoming support requests in a prompt, professional and helpful manner.
- Clearly documents all customer interactions via Deltek’s case tracking system based on current policies and procedures.
- Utilizes advanced troubleshooting skills, fundamental product knowledge, and knowledge base to resolve moderate to higher complexity support tickets. Contributes to knowledge base content creation.
- Proactively seeks assistance from peers and more senior level analysts for support requests that are outside current skillset and/or where the customer is reporting a higher severity issue. In addition, may mentor or assist junior analysts with troubleshooting and case ticket resolution.
- Effectively manages and escalates issues towards eventual resolution within agreed upon SLA’s. Follows documented case handling guidelines with minimal coaching\\supervision.
- Exceed customer expectations by providing world class customer service.
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and effectively organize tasks based on priority.
- Minimum Education: Diploma/Certification in IT or Service Related Discipline
- Preferred Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Minimum Experience: 2-4 years Customer Service Experience
- Preferred Experience: 4-6 years
- Required Licenses/Certifications: None
- Strong knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong problem analysis and problem-solving
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to learn new technologies and processes quickly
- Good judgment
- Ability multi-task under pressure
- Strong troubleshooting and researching skills
- Strong analytical and technical thinking within one’s own area of responsibility and growing knowledge in secondary product areas
- Strong oral and written communication
- Working knowledge of MS Office Programs (i.e. Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Developing leadership skills
Better software means better projects. Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for professional services, management and IT consulting, architecture and engineering, marketing and advertising agencies, government contractors and other project-based businesses. More than 23,000 organizations and millions of users in over 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek for superior levels of project intelligence, management and collaboration to research and identify opportunities, win new business, recruit and develop talent, optimize resources and streamline operations. Our industry-focused expertise powers project success by helping firms achieve performance that maximizes productivity and revenue.