Senior Customer Care Costpoint Application Analyst
Deltek is actively seeking a Senior Customer Care Analyst to join our growing Costpoint Support team on a remote basis.
The Senior Customer Care Analyst is responsible for handling support requests from new and existing customers on a variety of topics. Using his/her knowledge of products or services, as well as outstanding customer service skills, this professional provides front line and escalated support via phone, chat, and email for Deltek’s products around the world. In addition, this person will provide support for our partners and internal clients as needed.
- Responds to incoming Costpoint support requests in a prompt, professional and helpful manner.
- Clearly documents all customer interactions via Deltek’s case tracking system based on current policies and procedures.
- Utilizes advanced troubleshooting skills, fundamental product knowledge and knowledge base to resolve moderate to higher complexity support tickets in the Costpoint system. Contributes to knowledge base content creation.
- Proactively seeks assistance from peers and more senior level analysts for support requests that are outside current skillset and/or where the customer is reporting a higher severity issue. In addition, may mentor or assist junior analysts with troubleshooting and case ticket resolution.
- Effectively manages and escalates issues towards eventual resolution within agreed upon SLA’s. Follows documented case handling guidelines with minimal coaching\\supervision.
- Exceed customer expectations by providing world class customer service.
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and effectively organize tasks based on priority.
- Experience with Deltek’s Costpoint Product line, either from a user perspective or technical troubleshooting perspective.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (such as Accounting) or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of customer service principles.
- Strong accounting or functional knowledge in order to provide support for escalated or higher complexity issues.
- Strong knowledge of primary product responsibility and continued growth in additional secondary product areas.
- Previous experience providing high-quality customer service via multiple channels, including phone, chat and email.
Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and solutions for government contractors, professional services firms and other project-based businesses. For decades, we have delivered actionable insight that empowers our customers to unlock their business potential. 22,000 organizations and millions of users in over 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek to research and identify opportunities, win new business, recruit and develop talent, optimize resources, streamline operations and deliver more profitable projects. Deltek. Know more. Do more.