Senior Content Editor at Chainlink Labs
Title: Senior Content Editor
- Location: Work from Anywhere
- Classifications: Remote
All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
As our Senior Content Editor, you will be part of a team that creates insightful and engaging content for our key audiences — developers, enterprises, and blockchain enthusiasts. This is a career-defining opportunity to produce high-caliber content and shape emerging narratives for one of the fastest-growing projects in the entire blockchain ecosystem.
In this role, you will develop and review content across multiple Chainlink properties, including the blog, website, social media channels, videos, and more. Our ideal candidate will be comfortable writing for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Write and edit a full range of content types—from integration announcements to newsletters and case studies—ensuring that all content published is on-brand, accurate, clear, impactful, and consistent with our position as a technology leader
- Elevate the Content Team to a higher writing standard that prizes clarity, concision, and technical precision
- Monitor and optimize the full funnel performance of content from web traffic to user retention
- Work with our technical writers and developer evangelists to produce technical content for our developer audience
- Work with the leadership team and technical experts to source content and amplify their voices. Collaborate with subject matter experts to create content for specific campaigns and product releases
- Leverage SEO best practices and execute on a strategy to drive organic traffic
- Ensure all content is reviewed by key stakeholders and delivered in a timely manner
- 5+ years professional writing / content marketing experience
- Exceptional writing, editing, and communication skills
- Strong understanding of the blockchain industry and a passion for the technology
- Expertise in product messaging and positioning, competitive strategy, growth enablement, content development, research, and evangelism
- Outstanding project management skills. Detail-oriented while also getting the bigger picture
- Combination of technical acumen coupled with the ability to communicate the technical elements in a simple, effective manner; ability to translate complex technical concepts and technologies into strategic business and customer-centric value propositions
- Strong affinity for developers, with a deep understanding of the landscape of tools and technologies developers use to bring products to market
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative start-up environment where change is constant
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
- Experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. Ghost, WordPress)
- Experience with SEO and keyword research
- Familiarity with analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Search Console)
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!