Senior Associate, Invoicing at Workrise Technologies
Senior Associate, Invoicing
Workrise is hiring a Senior Associate that will be responsible for supporting the inhouse and outsourced day-to-day high-volume AR operations. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has experience working in a receivables department and be an invoicing subject matter expert with extremely high attention to detail. They must also have a laser focus on executional excellence and be experienced in handling high transaction volumes in a fast paced environment.
This is a remote opportunity.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support end-to-end AR process for the marketplace operations
- Create and submit invoices with high complexity customer requirements
- Communicate with customers and vendors to help resolve any issues regarding invoices
- Drive process improvements and automation in the area of dispute management
- Capture and manage change to a Customer’s transactional requirements to ensure no interruption in Workrise’s daily payment and invoicing lifecycle
- Contribute feedback to help improve internal processes as well as the Workrise platform.
- Work with colleagues across operations, sales and product in order to understand the various invoicing requirements of our customers
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of experience in a relatable role -OR- an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Experience working in invoicing and payments in a high volume transactional business
- Experience submitting invoices into third party systems (Open Invoice, Cortex, ARIBA, Fieldglass, Pro-Unlimited/Wand, etc.)
- Experience using NetSuite accounting software or similar ERP.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a pride for executional excellence
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and handle high volumes of transactions in a given day.
- Must be capable of prioritizing daily workloads, knowing which issue to tackle next based on the urgency of the task.
- Problem solver, able to think through issues and find a solution
- Customer centric mindset and proficient in communicating effectively with customers and internal colleagues alike.
- Team player that is always willing to pitch in and lend a hand as needed.
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about supporting our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters your growth. We use data to drive our decisions and improve the experience of our workers and the clients we serve. With mutual respect for each other, we continually collaborate to find the best solution.
In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with:
- Working alongside talented peers who will bring out the best in you
- The opportunity to significantly impact the growth curve of an already high-growth business
- Benefits for full-time employees, flexible paid time off, 401k with company matching, medical, dental and vision insurance
Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel belonging, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, educational background, religion, ethnicity, disability, age, veteran status, and citizenship. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team.
Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to manage and deploy Oil & Gas workers at scale through technology. Over time, we’ve grown to add Renewables in service of the energy industry.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, and Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially.
We’d love to share more through the interview process and look forward to learning more about your journey.