Senior Analyst, Advanced Marketing Analytics at Stanley Black & Decker
Senior Analyst, Advanced Marketing Analytics /REMOTE
Come Build The World With Us
This is the career you’ve been waiting for your whole life. As a key member of the Corporate Marketing team, this career opportunity will allow you to use your analytical prowess to help inform critical marketing decisions. You’ll elevate our corporate brand presence with key target audiences, including consumers, investors, job seekers and the media. Come build with us and take your career to new heights.
What You’ll Do
As Senior Analyst, Advanced Marketing Analytics, you will be an integral part of our U.S.-based team conducting analyses of marketing activities and their impact on brand health and growth. These projects will include, but are not limited to, media mix optimization and attribution modeling of disaggregate event-stream data, analysis of covariance (test & control), and brand share of voice metrics. Specifically, you’ll:
- Analyze, report, make comparison to industry benchmarks, determine trends, and prepare brand and campaign scorecards and presentations. Provide recommendations based on these findings and analyses.
- Measure brand awareness, perceptions, and brand imagery on an ongoing basis to identify opportunities and recommendations on how the results affect health and growth.
- Lead our tag management strategy for all digital properties, tracking and measurement of advertising. Work with technical resources (internal and external) to debug and troubleshoot tagging issues.
- Consult with the broader Marketing team who will need varying degrees of support in setting up dashboards, establishing KPIs, training on enterprise analytics tools, or with data integrations. Participate in executive communications and presentations.
- Manage third party data providers, analytics partners and research firms to round out our understanding of customer and market perceptions. And bring new measurement solutions – analytical, technical to the team.
- Maintain documentation such as best practices, standards and templates. This role will assess our company’s current data capture and reporting configurations and drive process innovation and continuous improvement.
Who You Are
You’re a curious and data-driven problem solver who is fueled by collaborating with teammates. You are a thought-leader in analytics practices, possessing a broad knowledge of techniques and tactics. You’re agile and adaptable and work with precision to ensure you deliver the insights that drive successful marketing and brand strategies. You also have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Applied Economics, Applied Mathematics or similar quantitative field.
- 5+ years’ experience with media data and marketing measurement including paid and organic: media, social, SEO/SEM, influencers, sponsorship, etc.
- Practical experience with processing large-scale data; knowledge of SQL required, and Alteryx, Power BI a plus. Data visualization experience using R, Python, Tableau, or other software.
- Advanced programming, predictive analytics and modeling skills; Ability to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation.
- Expertise in Google 360 Suite (Tag Manager, Analytics, BigQuery) and with cloud platforms (Google Cloud Platform or AWS).
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Social Studio, Email Studio/Exact Target, Ad Studio, Journey Builder), social and sentiment analytics (Social Bakers) and brand reputation and awareness monitoring (Gum Gum, Reptrak) a plus.
- Some expertise in a wide variety of market research methods, sampling and surveys.
Benefits & Perks
You’ll get a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement. And, of course, discounts on Stanley Black & Decker products.
What You’ll Also Get
- Career Opportunity: Career paths aren’t linear here. Being part of our global company with 54,000+ employees and multiple brands gives you the chance to grow your career.
- Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means you’ll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources, including our Lean Academy and online university.
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that’s how the best work gets done. You’ll find we like to have fun here, too.
- Purpose-Driven Company: You’ll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!