Senior Accountant at Latch Inc.
- Remote (US-Based)
Renting a home is the world’s oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we’ve methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we’re just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
We are looking for an extraordinarily talented individual to join our global finance organization to support the accounting function at Latch. This role will report to the Director of Accounting and partner closely with various members across the entire organization.
- Processing and reconciliation of various balance sheet accounts
- Recording various journal entries into Netsuite to maintain accurate financial statements
- Processing of vendor invoices in Netsuite for bill entry and bill payment
- Processing of reimbursable employee expenses
- Work closely with FP&A team to ensure completeness of transactions including prepaids and accruals for the monthly close process
- Reconcile monthly corporate credit cards
- Ensure sales and use tax filings are done accurately and timely
- Interact directly with external auditors to provide support for audit selections
- Support various ad hoc projects including system implementations
- Processing and reconciling inter-company activity
- Assist team for both financial and statutory audits
- Minimum 3 years of public or private accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300+ team members working to reimagine modern buildings of today and drive evolution for the cities of tomorrow. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!