Senior Accountant at Quantum Metric
- FULL-TIME/ REMOTE
Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and technical teams a single version of truth that’s fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the Role
Quantum Metric is looking for a self-motivated innovator with a positive attitude, strong accounting skills, and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines to join our Accounting team. The successful candidate is driven to succeed individually and as a team in our day-to-day activities and on special projects. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have a passion for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the accounting records. He or she will, with minimal supervision, apply Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) to record accurate financial information into the general ledgers in order to generate accurate financial reports.
- Perform accounting duties related to the maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
- Maintain and reconcile purchasing ledgers
- Responsible for accurate & timely entry of cash & banking transactions
- Responsible for processing payroll in coordination with the people team
- Perform monthly bank and credit card reconciliations
- Prepare monthly general ledger account reconciliations
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records to assist with monthly close process
- Assist with customer invoicing and other receivable functions as needed.
- Prepare documentation for external advisors as needed on tax, valuation and audit matters
- Strong organizational skills, detail- and accuracy-oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 2-4 years of accounting/finance experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets skills, familiarity with automation (VBA, Google Apps Scripts) preferred
- Experience with Quickbooks, Bill.com & Expensify preferred
- Basic understanding of financial accounting and reporting under US GAAP
- Experience working with high-growth companies preferred
- SaaS/Technology industry experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing environment where change is the norm; strong multitasking skills, and flexibility to quickly move from one project to the next
- Demonstrates our core values of passion, persistence and integrity
- This will be the best group that you ever work with. We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded with stock options, a competitive salary and full benefits. Most importantly, you’ll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Competitive earnings
- Full benefits, with medical covered 99% by the company
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Awesome, smart people who bring energy into every day of work
- Awesome product with valuable industry differentiation
About Quantum Metric
Since our founding in 2015, a growing list of brands have taken the Quantum Leap, including lululemon, IHG, and Carhartt. In 2019 Quantum Metric earned recognition for its revenue growth and product innovation from Deloitte (Top 100 fastest growing companies), CNBC (Upstart 100 most innovative companies), Gartner (Cool Vendor) and Ernst & Young (Entrepreneur of the Year).
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence, and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!