Senior Account Manager at Graphite HQ
Senior Account Manager (SEO + Content)
United States, Canada
Graphite is a technology-enabled growth agency that helps fast growing companies like Masterclass, Notion, and BetterUp unlock sustainable revenue through content and SEO. We’re obsessed with impact it’s foundational to who we are, why we’re successful, and how we approach delivering outcomes for clients and ultimately, everyone on the internet. We are a fully distributed company with team members located across North America, Latin America, and Europe. Come join us and help us create the best content, everywhere that matters.
We’re looking for an experienced Sr. Account Manager (SEO + Content) who will be responsible for creating and prioritizing our Growth / SEO roadmaps in collaboration with Graphite’s Growth Leads and external product, engineering, design, and executive teams. This role requires you to be resourceful, creative, and persistent to make growth marketing a successful strategic initiative for partners. You are eager to be the best at what you do. You are obsessed with learning and developing new skills. You feel comfortable taking full ownership of your projects and working in a performance-driven environment while cultivating a strong sense of team and collaboration.This is a fully remote work opportunity.
What you’ll do:
- Work collaboratively on complex, large-scale, time-critical projects
- Forecast performance, set targets, build reporting, and communicate pacing towards targets
- Monitor the performance of top consumer tech companies we work with and their competitors
- Analyze digital marketing campaigns, website performance, identify trends, and provide recommendations
- Conduct AB tests that optimize the overall marketing program
- Craft compelling business cases for growth marketing projects including opportunity sizing with Analytics and Finance teams
- Identify, evaluate, and prioritize scalable web platform and page-level SEO projects based on traffic and revenue growth opportunities
- Coordinate with data science to perform analysis on organic traffic changes.
- Support other project Leads and external teams as needed
What expertise you’ll need:
- SEO + Content: At least 3+ years of agency or in-house experience with technical SEO and content strategy. General experience and awareness of the digital marketing space, including paid search, SEO, social, some digital marketing strategies, etc. Programmatic SEO is a huge plus!
- Data Analysis: Exceptional data analysis skills (you are the go-to spreadsheet person on your team)
- Product: Excellent product sense and come solve challenging problems with simple elegant product solutions
- Web & App: Strong understanding of how the web and native app ecosystems work
- Tools: Experience working with a number of data and product tools (Google Analytics, Excel, Data Studio, Amplitude, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Asana, Jira, etc.)
What you’ll learn:
- Programmatic SEO: Beyond best practices, we build SEO engines that scale. Indexation and architectural components, testing infrastructure, and high quality dynamically created local and marketplace content that fulfills the user’s intent
- Premium Data-Driven Content: Data-driven approaches often lead to heavily optimized mediocrity. Premium approaches often lead to beautiful content with an uncertain return on investment. Often companies either have low-quality data-driven content or premium content based on intuition. We use proprietary technology that leverages data to quantify the largest opportunities within the content and combine this with a premium editorial style guide to produce content that is both delightful and drives conversions
- Growth Design: Based on 10+ years of experience and testing, we provide custom design solutions to dramatically increase key conversion funnels such as New User Experience (NUX), Authentication (Signup & Login), Commerce (Purchase & Cart), and App Growth (New Downloads & Retention)
- Team & Process: In order to build a sustainable robust growth strategy, we focus on building teams and processes that can be successful well beyond our engagement. This starts with creating scalable systems and continues by developing iterative growth processes and teams that can continuously launch improvements that grow conversions
How we’ll help:
Graphite’s mission is to create an environment where you build the best work of your career. In order to facilitate this, we provide:
- Process As Needed – We view the process as a way to empower better work, not as a series of dogmatic rules. We develop the best internal processes as we do products – through iteration, measurement, and continuous improvement
- Autonomy – We trust you to be excellent at what you do. We will provide as much support as needed when needed, but no more. You will have autonomy and agency to drive projects forward, and own decisions and outcomes
- Flexible Work Environment – Flexible Work Environment – Everyone’s optimal work style is unique. We operate as a distributed team across the United States, Canada, Latin America and Europe. We optimize for productivity and performance, not time spent in an office. Help us build an optimal work environment that fits you as an individual
- Compensation – We want to work with the best people in the World and compensate accordingly
- Vacation & Time Off – In order to be the best version of yourself, you need time to recharge. We offer flexible PTO. Take time when you need it
- Benefits – We will ensure you have quality health care coverage and opportunities to further your education
Compensation for this role is $90,000 – $120,000 per year. Compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and location.
Graphite provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.