Senior Account Executive
A pioneer in K12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help all students build a strong foundation in early reading and math. All of our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of every student. Today, Amplify serves more than three million students in all 50 states. For more information, visit amplify.com.
Amplify is seeking a Senior Account Executive who will become an expert on Amplify’s solutions and identify opportunities to serve schools and districts and in doing so, achieve revenue targets. The new hire must be skilled at consultative sales, highly motivated, and prepared to work long hours to build this new business. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of success selling print and technology delivered instructional products and services, possesses knowledge of the K-12 sector, works well in a fast-paced company, has high energy, and is driven to achieve sales goals.
Responsibilities of the Senior Account Executive:
- Develop and maintain expertise in Amplify’s products
- Deliver high quality, consultative discussions to identify customer needs and align Amplify’s products and services to address those needs.
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the educational marketplace, industry trends, funding developments, and Amplify products
- Build and nurture relationships with Superintendents, Department Heads, etc.
- Research territory trends, competition and funding sources to strategically drive new sales
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of pipeline, forecasts, account plans and territory management activities as required
- Develop and maintain a full business pipeline of prospective clients and assume all territory management in assigned territory
- Devise and implement effective campaigns within assigned region
Basic Qualifications of the Senior Account Executive:
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years successful direct sales experience in the education market
Proven knowledge of:
- Education sector and core curriculum market in Science, ELA and Math
- State and local adoption timelines and process for both basal and supplemental print and technology based materials
- Success leveraging federal funds for the purchase of technology-based instructional goods and professional services
- Must be able to travel and willing to commit to a heavy travel schedule (60-70%)
Preferred Qualifications of the Senior Account Executive :
- Experience selling to districts within the assigned region
- Excellent verbal, written and comprehension skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimum supervision
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities. This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds. Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.