Senior A/V Core Developer (Chromium Experience) at SplitmediaLabs Limited
Location: International, Anywhere in the World
We are looking for a talented senior C++ developer, with some prior experience with Chromium code base. The ideal candidate has experience with both development on Mac and Windows (Mac is the immediate requirement). In your position you will be contributing to the design and development of the company’s new chromium based A/V core framework which is initially used as the basis for porting the company’s windows based XSplit product line to MacOS.
- Very good communication skills in written/spoken English
- Strong proficiency in C++, good knowledge of language specification, and some experience with cross-platform development techniques
- Experience with modifying the Chromium codebase. E.g. you’re a Chrome, Electron, CEF core developer, or have done something of similar capacity for a different product.
- Experience with C++ desktop application development either on macOS or Windows
- Experience with GPU programming in OpenGL and/or Metal. DirectX, Vulkan, or other APIs
- Experience with real-time audio/video processing
- Experience with contemporary parallel programming techniques (concurrency and asynchronous multi-threading).
- Experience working on medium to large C++ applications (250k+ lines of code excluding third-party dependencies
Should you be interested, please apply directly at our ATS: https://jobs.xsplit.com/senior-a-v-core-developer-with-chromium-experience.
Note: Only those applications submitted to the above link shall be entertained.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!