Security Technical Project Manager at Redox
Security Technical Project Manager
SECURITY – SECURITY
The Redox Security Team:
The Redox Security Team is building the foundation for our company to safely and efficiently eliminate the barriers to the adoption of technology in healthcare. Our mission is to make Redox the most trusted name in healthcare technology. We support teams throughout the company to enable them to build components that can securely store and transmit health data, thus enabling our customers to rapidly build and deploy products to change the face of the healthcare industry.
Your Impact in this Role
As a security technical project manager, you would oversee the execution of complex security projects we aspire to address as a company. You would design a strategy to achieve lofty goals by enlisting support across technical and operational teams across the company. Your projects will reduce the risk exposure of our organization and ensure the data we manage remains secure. We are all patients, and your role will be to ensure the safety of the data of yourself, your loved ones, and everyone else’s flowing through our engine. Our mission at Redox is to make health data useful, and you would focus on how to ensure that this mission isn’t undermined by interference by bad actors or flaws in the design of the environment.
Your challenge will be to articulate all necessary work and then identify the critical areas of your projects requiring your focus to ensure the project’s timely success, identify risks to your projects’ outcomes, and mitigate those risks while maintaining transparency of your projects’ statuses.
- You are able to develop realistic project plans for ambitious-yet-achievable security goals, including setting appropriate timelines, identifying the critical path and critical success factors, setting clear expectations with task owners, tracking outcomes, and responding to the inevitable challenges all projects face
- You draw from your experience in security to anticipate risks to your project, and solve for future problems before they jeopardize your project.
- You have strongly honed communication and organizational skills
Work Experience and Expertise Should Include:
- Experience managing security projects spanning technical and non-technical teams
- Ability to take a high level, sometimes ambiguous, goal and break into constituent steps, defining requirements spanning multiple teams and individuals throughout the company
- Ability to define realistic and appropriate timelines, identify next steps / owners / due dates, and hold individuals accountable to the tasks they agree to
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience in project management for healthcare / security strongly preferred
- Security certification (i.e. CISSP) nice to have
What We Do
Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox’s cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.
Other Stuff About Us
Redox is an EEO company. We fully support the diversity of our team! Here’s a recent blog post about our stance on diversity and belonging: Diversity at Redox
We believe in holding ourselves to a high standard of conduct. Here’s how we think about this: Redox Code of Conduct
Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US, and must reside in the US.
Thank you for your interest in Redox!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!