Security Engineer at Tallon Recruiting and Staffing
Title: Security Engineer (IDAM/CyberArk)
- Job Code: 813
- Security Engineer (IDAM/CyberArk)
- Security Clearance: U.S. Citizen, Current Security Clearance, Secret
100% remote, CyberArk, PAM, CDE, IAM, RBAC, PKI, AD, SSL, LDAP, IAT Level II/III, scripting, MCSE
We are seeking a Security Engineer with IDAM and CyberArk expertise to support cybersecurity systems engineering for a DoD program. Qualified candidates will have hands-on experience working with Privileged Access Management (PAM) and have identity governance expertise to support the overall security posture for an enterprise environment. This is a dynamic team environment supporting complex software installations and configurations and the role requires a proactive approach with excellent communication skills and problem-solving skills.
Location Note: This position is 100% telework from any U.S. based location.
Role and responsibilities include:
- Work as part of the Security Team to support solution delivery and overall security posture for the technical environment including product deployment and delivery and developing customized enhancements
- Provide technical expertise for deployment, maintenance, and issue resolution for: CyberArk PAM, Microsoft Identity Manager, Active Directory, Public Key Infrastructure, and Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Support CyberArk functions for performance and integration issues including upgrades and maintenance and patch identification and publication
- Adhere to identity governance methodologies to maintain, administer, and support privileged access and identity governance solutions
- Support privilege user incident management
- Support user acceptance testing (load testing, performance testing, validation testing) for privilege accounts
- Support installation and configuration of the CyberArk platform, including conducting routine solution maintenance activities and monitoring the health of the platform
- Provide daily monitoring of the CyberArk production environment
- Schedule periodic reports and addressing audit findings
- Support security controls protocols and function in accordance with industry standards
- Provide installation and configuration for CyberArk Privilege Access Security solution
- Monitor and report on privileged users’ activities and behaviors
- Support Identity and Access Management (IDAM) projects, as needed
- Serve in a lead role to support analysis and refinement of requirements
- Support technical documentation/creating documentation
- U.S. citizenship
- Current security clearance (secret at a minimum)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline; additional years of related experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- Current certification to meet DoD 8570 IAT Level III
- Current CyberArk Certified Deliver Engineer (CDE) certification or ability to obtain certification
- CISSP and/or CEH certification or equivalent knowledge level of security methodologies pertaining to user access, authentication, and authorization
- ITIL certification is a plus
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to excel in a dynamic environment
- Excellent time management skills to manage competing deadlines and priorities
- 5+ years of related experience with Identity Access Management (IAM)
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in the following areas:
- Deploying CyberArk and CyberArk PAM in an enterprise environment
- Implementing, administering, and supporting privileged access and identity governance technologies and related infrastructure
- Experience working with PKI solutions including Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
- Experience with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) for querying and binding objects
- Experience administering Active Directory objects, architecture, and back-end infrastructure
- Experience working with database querying in SQL, MySQL, MongoDB
Must have strong knowledge in the following areas:
- Understanding of network devices and architecture
- Experience with Microsoft technologies including Windows Server OS installation, configuration, and deployment; MCSE is a plus
- Experience with diagnostic tools and analyzing data including log file analysis/analyzing error logs
- Understanding of Web 2.0 data parsing methods and protocols such as REST, SOAP, OpenAPI, XML, JSON
- Experience working in a DevOps environment and/or strong understanding of DevOps best practices
Tallon Recruiting and Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process can reach us by email at email@example.com or telephone 571-333-2151.
For more information please visit us at www.tallonrs.com.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!