Search Engine Optimization and Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist at ElectroNeek
Marketing, Latin America
We are ElectroNeek
ElectroNeek empowers IT Service Providers to bring complex Hyperautomation technologies to 200M+ small and medium-size clients with no-code tools, partner-centric support and disruptive business models. With customers ranging from boutiques and newcomers in the automation-as-a-service industry to established market players like Xerox, Compasso and Ricoh, ElectroNeek provides best-in-class services, including ultimate GTM support by vendor.
ElectroNeek is looking for an SEO/CRO specialist to support our growing marketing organization.
To be successful in this role, you must have the ability to handle a large volume of data and distill it into key learnings for presentation and basic understanding of concepts in data and statistics. You will be responsible for establishing the process, schedule, and protocol for launching and evaluating the results of A/B tests and experiments, including for landing pages, emails, ads, etc.
- Improve all aspects of our SEO: Analyze traffic, behavior, and conversion data to determine ongoing site optimization opportunities;
- Utilize data to set measurable SEO goals and create keyword, ranking, traffic, conversion, and revenue reporting for inbound users from organic search channel;
- Work closely with the IT team to monitor website speed and performance and identify technical SEO opportunities to improve the site;
- Build and maintain backlinks and off-page SEO strategies, including inbound links, anchor text and domain analyses, and implementation.
- Establish process, schedule, and protocol for launching and evaluating the results of A/B tests and experiments, including for landing pages, emails, ads, etc.
- Work with product and content marketing teams to develop inbound content, including blog articles.
- Own organic search growth, including tools like Google Search Console, and develop a quarterly plan for the improvement of KPIs.
- 3 to 5 years experience in SEO, with demonstrated capabilities in organic growth, content strategy, and on-page/technical SEO work.
- Expertise in SEO tools, including Google Search Console, Google Analytics, SEM Rush, Ahrefs, and similar.
- Demonstrated capabilities in designing CRO experiments, A/B, and multivariate tests and analyzing the results.
- Expertise in CRO tools like Google Optimize, Optimizely, VWO, or similar.
- Experience with Hubspot A/B testing is strongly valued.
- Ability to handle a large volume of data and distill it into key learnings for presentation.
- Basic understanding of concepts in data and statistics, including statistical significance, power, and effect size.
- You can work remotely from any place (Slack, Zoom);
- Working hours 10 am – 7 pm EST;
- Paid time off and vacations;
- Stable and competitive salary;
- Quarterly Bonus Plan;
- Stock option plan.
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more