Scriptwriter-Associate Video Producer at Cambrick Yard LLC
Title: Scriptwriter-Associate Video Producer
- Location: Work from Anywhere
Are you a driven and motivated individual with a keen eye for detail, a passion for all things Disney Parks, and a desire to create meaningful video content?
We are a small, dynamic new media company that does things a little differently. We look for team members who thrive on setting their own strategies and working with colleagues virtually to achieve success.
Candidate can be located anywhere.
As a Scriptwriter & Associate Video Producer with us at Cambrick Yard, you’ll help shape our YouTube content from inception to publishing. You will work closely with our YouTube Manager, Editors, and On-Screen Talent to manage deadlines and production schedules. Solid writing chops and a creative element are key to this position as you will also write scripts and review video edits while assisting in pre and post-production duties.
We’re growing fast and offer tremendous possibilities for those who are able to capitalize on the opportunity.
The position requires strong organizational skills, creativity, and attention to detail. Tasks will include:
- Write and edit engaging, well-researched, scripts
- Manage footage resources and work with our reporting team to ensure we are always capturing fresh and relevant b-roll
- Assist in managing existing projects and relevant staff to ensure deadlines are met and production values are upheld
- Establish scope, specifications, and feasibility for upcoming projects
- Create and maintain timelines for multiple simultaneous projects
- Provide valuable feedback on post-production video and assist in finalizing content
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to coordinate project kick-offs, check-ins, internal handoffs, and final deliveries
- Assist with publishing duties
- Provide any other support to ensure content meets Cambrick Yard’s high standards of professionalism, consistency, authenticity, and reliability
Experience and Skills
- Strong attention to detail and project follow-through while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well with team members and co-workers
- 2+ years of project management experience (informal processes are OK)
- Proficient in non-fiction writing/journalism, including grammar and editing, with a knack for humorous, entertaining copy
- Extensive Disney Theme Parks experience and knowledge
- Experience coordinating individual staff and teams with an eye for problem-solving and excellent organizational skills
- Multi-media skills; familiarity working with video and photo editing is a plus
- Experience creating/managing audio and video content a plus
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidate can be located anywhere as this is a work-from-home, 1099 Contractor position.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!