Salesforce Tier 2 Escalation Engineer at Litify
Salesforce Tier 2 Escalation Engineer
at Litify (View all jobs)
Litify is built on the best-in-class Salesforce Platform and we’re seeking to bring a Salesforce Tier 2 Escalation Engineer to be an integral part of our growing Support Engineering team.
A strong candidate for this role has both extensive experience in customer facing roles and is not afraid to get hands on; debugging complex issues in the Litify software, built on top of the Salesforce Platform. As our company and team grows, so do new opportunities! This candidate will be a technical leader in the Customer Success organization who will function as a primary conduit between Customer Success and Engineering.
In this role, you will:
- Handle Escalations from our Support Engineers, but also be expected to help the team train to improve and skill up.
- Debug complex issues and be able to quickly discern between configuration issues, product bugs, and Salesforce platform bugs.
- Work closely with our QA, Product, and Engineering teams to identify bugs by capturing quality escalations with debugging information and reproduction steps.
- Perform basic configuration changes in Salesforce (Modify Permissions, Update Records, Tweak Automations (Process Builder/Workflow Rules/etc.)
- Create and manage escalation in multiple ticketing systems
To be successful in this role, you have (required):
- 2-5 years of technical customer facing experience (preferably in the SaaS space)
- Foundational understanding of relational databases
- Experience working with any ticketing system (preferably Jira, Service Cloud and/or Zendesk)
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building skills and ability to achieve results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present a polished, professional, and diplomatic image to all stakeholders
- Understanding of Salesforce technology; Salesforce certifications such as ADM-201 and/or have previous experience working in Salesforce.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is a plus
- Familiarity with APIs and how they work ( POST / PATCH / PUT / GET )
- Experience with advanced Salesforce tools (Dev Console / Data Loader / Workbench)
- Experience with Web Debugging tools ( Postman / Browser Dev Console / Telerik )
- Understanding of web technologies ( HTML, CSS, and JS )
- Familiarity with SSO Technology (SAML / Oauth)
- Previous experience working on a SaaS platform / company
- Experience converting processes/fixes into neatly organized content
Litify is led by an experienced executive team, including one of the world’s most influential and successful lawyers, well-known VC’s, and software visionaries. Litify will transform law firms into high performing businesses and will radically improve how legal services are delivered – connecting the firm and the client with newer more efficient apps. Litify will use artificial intelligence to predict the outcome of legal matters, changing the economy of law. Litify.com will become a household consumer name for getting legal assistance and make legal advice dramatically more accessible to the people.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!