Bizzabo is an all-in-one event success platform that unleashes the power of professional events to create rewarding and impactful experiences.
Our Events Cloud empowers event marketers to manage, measure and grow events across the globe. Bizzabo is used by some of the world’s leading brands like Forbes, Hubspot, Teach For America, Gainsight, NBC, Dow Jones, Wall Street Journal, Capital One and many more!
What Will You Do?
You’re an experienced administrator who will take ownership of our Salesforce CRM instance and ensure that our team (comprised of 80 users) is able to work efficiently in our system of record. You are passionate about problem solving and automation, and will play a vital part of our lean and mean Revenue Operations team. You’ll collaborate with colleagues to accomplish projects designed make our go-to-market teams as successful as possible.
Data governance is a top priority, and since you’re a Salesforce expert, you’ll develop processes to create a clean instance free of duplicates, outdated information and sync errors.
You’ll act as a project manager, ensuring that Salesforce builds are executed with the highest level of quality and timeliness. Because you’re an organized professional with excellent communication skills, and an eye for detail, you’ll pinpoint areas of friction within our Salesforce instance and complete projects while communicating with stakeholders.
- Serve as the primary system administrator of our SFDC instance to ensure that it is used optimally in light of our business objectives
- Own Salesforce automation workflows using Salesforce declarative tools
- Own Salesforce notifications, review notification structure so as not to overwhelm or under-inform users
- Own data exports and imports through data loader while managing the deduplication process
- Enforce data integrity and cleanliness through validation and process improvement
- Act as a project manager for new Salesforce development requests
- Maintain system security and integrity with regard to Salesforce permissioning. This includes, sharing rules, roles and hierarchies, usage, licensing and storage
- Revise account hierarchies and territories in response to personnel change
- Salesforce Administrator and Advanced Administrator Certifications
- 5 years of Salesforce experience, including project management
- 2 years of experience maintaining a Salesforce instance with 100 or more users
- Experience creating and maintaining Apex and VisualForce
- Comfortable working in both Salesforce Classic and LEX environments
- Experience using spreadsheets to clean and transform data using formulas
- Ability to work in an organized, detail oriented, and independent manner
- Demonstrated ability to build scalable solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Excellent written communication skills
- Understanding of SaaS business structure and metrics
- [Bonus] Experience acting as a LeanData admin
- [Bonus] Knowledge of SQL or relational databases
- [Bonus] Working understanding of marketing automation platforms
- [Bonus] Knowledge of debug logs