The Infrastructure Solutions Group, a division of 1105 Media, includes the media brands HME Business, Mobility Management, School Planning & Management, College Planning & Management, Security Today, Occupational Health & Safety, and Environmental Protection.
The Infrastructure Solutions Group, is seeking an experienced media consultant sales professional for its related print, online and custom products. Candidates will enjoy a fast-paced leading edge environment and a variety of assignments with an innovative media company. The Integrated Media Consultant will support a myriad of online and print products providing a genuine relational and consultative approach with customers to foster repeat business. The portfolio includes print publications, websites, e-newsletters, podcasts, webinars, custom media and other online & print products. This position involves business development and account prospecting, face to face and phone/email selling, networking and industry events, putting together and making presentations, preparing proposals, closing sales, managing online and print programs and customer service.
Sales territory is national (US).
This position can be home-based or from one of 1105’s offices in California or Dallas, TX.
Essential Job Functions:
- Drive advertising revenue with aggressive sales efforts that penetrate new markets and increase existing market presence
- Consult with customers to be able to properly articulate the value proposition of a product package that exceeds customer goals and aligns with the business direction
- Build customer relationships on an ongoing basis
- Accelerate growing online business through vast knowledge of digital products, deliverables and metrics
- Weekly forecasting and reporting
- Work with staff to develop creative advertising packages – both print and online
- College degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience in print and/or online advertising sales and be able to show consistent sales results in previous positions
- Track record of creativity in sales approaches and solutions
- Track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales goals in media sales relevant to 1105 Media’s line of business
- Excellent client presentation and communication skills as well as strong customer service and organizational skills
- The ideal candidate is energetic, self-motivated, team-oriented, and customer-centric
- Required proficiency in MS Office applications and experience with CRM software
- Understanding of how to research potential customers and use online analytics from a sales perspective
- Non local travel a few times a year is required
This position offers a salary (plus commission) of up to $100k and you will have the opportunity to earn additional compensation if you exceed your performance/target goals.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, 401(k) plan and a generous paid time off (PTO) / holiday plan.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
1105 Media, Inc., is a leading provider of business-to-business media services in the ABM, big data, education, technology, enterprise computing, government technology, and infrastructure markets. 1105’s offerings include print and online magazines, journals, and newsletters, seminars, conferences and trade-shows, training courseware, marketing services, and Web-based services. 1105 Media is based in Woodland Hills,CA with offices throughout the United States.