Sales Manager | London (UK) Focus at Walk the Room s.r.o
Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote
We are looking for a driven Sales Manager to focus on the London market. If you are in that place in your life where you are looking for a change, or to develop your professional sales career – with a product (and company) that delivers tremendous market value, continue reading our offer and shoot us your CV..
We look forward to hearing from you soon..
Jesper (Chief Revenue Officer)
Walk The Room (WtR) is a value-driven 3D studio for commercial property. Founded in 2010, we are an enthusiastic group of 55 professionals with offices in Stockholm, London, and Prague. By combining art with technology, architecture, and business acumen, we bring properties to life – through high-quality 3D renders, animations, and Virtual Reality. We are a global brand which is growing at a tremendous rate, while still continuing to value quality and the very team that makes it all happen.
Your role + your support
As a sales manager, you will be responsible for navigating your way into opportunities and eventually be part of closing deals with new clients, and building relationships for up-selling. Our team structure allows for us to strip away a lot of your admin work, in order for you to do what you do best, make relevant calls, stir up opportunities and help WtR build a stronger awareness in London.
What you will do:
- Smart cold calls to develop opportunities, build trust and set up meetings for yourself and your senior sales manager.
- Go to meetings (digital or physical), present what we can do and guide clients to go with us. In the beginning, you will attend these meetings with a Senior Sales Manager at WtR
- Write offers and package our services
- Close deals
- Build long term relationships with clients
What we offer
- A clear role to grow and develop within. You will have support, and room to grow (even internationally) should you prove yourself. Even your own team is within reach.
- Support (Marketing, administration, strategy and production). We would like you to focus on what you do best, which we believe is relationships, calls, closing deals packaging the greatest value offerings.
- A product that really inspires and delivers value. We have been doing this for 10+ years, and among the best in the world within our niche (commercial property visualizations). We have the case studies to back it up, as well as the knowledge, USPs and strategies.
- Remote work / mindset. We believe in a modern way of working – Nothing beats meeting in person and solving problems together. However, we are open for a more remote setup as well.
- A company on the verge of exploding, in a developing and growing industry (3D-visualization of space). With a growing company that goes global, follows many opportunities. We have the structure to make that happen, and we would love for you to join the ride.
- World class team behind you with 24 nationalities. No explanation needed 🙂
What we require
- University degree, and/or a strategic b2b mind
- Relationship driven, but with a focused/goal oriented and street smart mindset
- Fluency in English (Spoken and written; all our projects are for international clients)
- An interest to learn business development / sales and/or have experience in that field.
- You love sales and are a strong believer in the consultative sales approach – doing your best to understand client’s needs and deliver a top-class solution.
- Structured and organized
- Love technology and the opportunities it creates
- Close to the property-, marketing- or architecture- industry/fields
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!