Sales Manager – Europe at GoDigitalChina
Hi there! We’re seeking a new sales manager to help propel our growth in Germany and the German-speaking region.
If you are an experienced SaaS sales executive, who is capable of developing a sales territory, then we would love to hear from you 🙂
What you will do:
At GoDigitalChina as a sales representative, you get to be part of shaping the future of digital marketing in China for international companies and be a part of the Europe-China relationship.
Your responsibilities will include outbound lead generation, closing inbound and outbound leads, both remotely and face to face (once it is safe to do so), and work with our operation team to ensure the success of our clients. Your input to the team, based on your learnings from customer interactions, is critical to our development, and this role is crucial to our continued success.
Your focus will be on generating and closing B2B leads in the German-speaking area remotely and face to face, in addition to closing inbound leads from other countries.
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan
- Find, develop, and close new customers
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around GoDigitalChina’s services
- Create & maintain an opportunity pipeline and drive consistent account-specific activities
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our growth team and product roadmap
This is not an exhaustive list of what you’ll be working on. It is an opening scope, and you should be prepared to take on other challenges and tasks as well, because we are a startup growing at a rapid pace.
Who we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of relevant sales experience in a SaaS, software or advertising company
- Proven track record of managing accounts throughout the entire sales process
- Proven track record of delivering the solution value to customers (As a team member or leader)
- Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts.
- Experience with remote working is good to have.
- Have, or be willing to learn, basic technical knowledge on digital marketing in China such as: Channels, best-practices, differences from west to confidently discuss these with clients
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in finding, developing and closing leads with average order value over $10,000.
- Experience in working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- Account management and a digital marketing background, enabling you to drive engagement at the CXO level as well as with marketing teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to work independently
- Language skills: German and English at full professional proficiency, both written & spoken, additional languages at full professional proficiency is a major plus
Good to have:
- Higher relevant education preferred but not essential
- Experience selling advertising technology or online advertising
- China ability, understanding of China’s digital ecosystem, experience with digital advertising in China
- Extensive customer network throughout your current location
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- You are organized and detail-oriented, and have the ability to work independently
- You are a proactive problem solver by nature and have a positive mindset
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and with a “can-do” attitude
- Clear communication skills, as we are a multi-location/remote company
Focused on enriching peoples’ lives by connecting the world, we make doing business in China easy for everyone by developing and delivering cloud software and consultancy services.
We are a fast growing startup doing business towards China, the largest market in the world, with an international team made up of smart and hard-working people. This is the place where you’ll get the responsibilities and freedom to do your best work, and make an impact, from where you need to be.
GoDigitalChina (GDC) is a distributed SaaS company, headquartered in Norway, founded in 2015, with 19 full-time team members in China and open for remote work in Europe, Middle East and Asian time zones.
In the beginning of 2019 we launched the software as a service offering AdChina.io to make it easy for everyone to advertise in China. Through GoDigitalChina.com, we offer consultancy services for international companies entering or growing their China business.
To learn a bit more about us and how we work, here are our company values:
- Do the right thing.
- Be honest.
- Keep promises.
- Mistakes are allowed.
- Talk is cheap, everyone should deliver.
- Be understanding and patient.
- Show gratitude.
- Use your brain.
- Be positive.
- Avoid complaining.
We get together twice a year in person for all-hands meetings and team building. (Though the two last all-hands have been online due to Covid-19)
You will be expected to be available online using instant messaging software (We use Slack and WeChat) during your work, of which at least 4 hours daily should be overlapping European working hours.
You’ll be attending weekly all-hands team meetings on Mondays and deal reviews on Thursdays, and outside of that we keep in regular touch via Slack, WeChat and video hangouts as needed throughout the week.
Ps. Most of us who work in GoDigitalChina today have a special connection or interest in China, and we would love to hear what makes you want to work at a company whose aim is to bridge the gap between the world and China.
- Work remotely anywhere in Germany.
- Long term this position may be done from other locations as well.
- Competitive salary with strong growth opportunities (USD $40,000-$70,000 depending on experience)
- 2x Annual retreats
- Full-time (40 hours per week) remote job with contract. This is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors.
- Compensated time off based on your location
How to apply:
- Apply through: https://apply.hire.toggl.com/V2VM13EV8K32DKJUO38
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round, which is to record and send us a video about yourself, and answering some questions
- Third round is an interview with the head of growth
- Third and final round is a series of short chats with our different team members.
Ps. We are very excited to receive a large number of applicants, but due to the volume, we are unfortunately only able to respond to successful candidates from the first round.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!