Sales Manager at Copper, Inc.
Title: Sales Manager
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada; United States
Copper is not just another CRM. It’s the only CRM that is 100% focused on helping clients build the strongest possible business relationships that will win them customers for life. Our belief is that this is the key to surviving any economic landscape. Copper surprises people: clients tell us they actually love their CRM, as this was previously a feat of impossibility. We’re turning CRM on its head by offering a beautifully crafted, G Suite-native tool that offers transparency, collaboration, and productivity. We are a small group of thoughtful people with a sense of purpose: to help our audience of small and medium sized businesses grow.
We’re looking for a passionate and energetic leader that’s ready to step into one of the most important roles at Copper. You’ll manage Copper’s Sales team, and own building the team out even further. You’ll uplevel skill-sets, roll up your sleeves to support big deals, drive towards aggressive new business growth targets, and ensure every team member exceeds their own targets.
In addition to the fun & fast-paced role, you’ll be rewarded with competitive salary, plus commission, full benefits package, remote work option, and more. If you’re ready to bring your A game and have a will to win, we’re ready to meet you!
What you’ll do…
- Lead Copper’s Account Executive team responsible for qualifying, progressing, and closing new revenue opportunities across all segments
- Develop reps’ skill-sets and guide their career development, including onboarding and ongoing coaching
- Proactively engage with the team on deal cycles to define and manage to best practices; support larger deal cycles to help close where required
- Identify opportunities for process and performance improvements, building Copper’s ability to close larger deals and move upmarket
- Take your management and leadership skills to the next level, working closely with GTM and company leadership to grow Copper’s revenue
What you’ll bring…
Our teams are located in Canada and in the United States. This position is open in Canada and the USA, we are remote flexible, and we are an equal-opportunity employer.
- 6+ years SaaS Sales experience with a proven track record of consistently exceeding targets
- 2+ years of Sales Management experience focused on guiding team direction, developing sales talent, and improving execution
- Experience with SMB and Mid-Market software selling/buying motions
- High-energy; willing to roll up your sleeves and make things happen
- Strong executive presence and business acumen
At Copper we are committed to building and empowering a diverse and inclusive environment. We recognize that diverse teams are strong teams, so we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
If this opportunity sounds interesting, apply today! We would like to hear from you.
Note about Copper remote-flexible work
We are working remotely and doing our part to ensure that our employees and future employees are healthy, safe, and at home to reduce the spread of Covid-19.
If you’re invited to our interview process all our meetings are conducted through video. All new employees will be starting remotely and all necessary equipment will be shipped to them in advance.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!