Title: Sales Executive (remote)
Location: Austin 78701 United States
You will be joining a high-energy team whose job is to introduce clients to [A]. The Sales Executive is a true ‘hunter’ responsible for the sales cycle from start to finish. On a daily basis, you will speak with executives, managers, and engineers at companies across an extremely broad range of industries and sizes. A successful sales executive possesses exceptional discipline, attention to detail, motivation, and is capable of taking ownership over client relationships and sales goals with minimal supervision.
This is a remote role that can be done from anywhere in the United States.
What you’ll be doing:
- Prospecting and generating leads.
- Claiming and responding to inbound client inquiries.
- Researching clients to better connect with them, understand their needs, and identify critical business opportunities.
- Remain highly knowledgeable about industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Determine client fit.
- Work with production team to scope out solutions and projects for the client.
- Handle contract negotiations through from start to close.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to ensure a client s needs are met and delivered on time.
- Establish, grow, and maintain business relationships with current and prospective clients, taking ownership over the generation of new business for [A].
- Resolve issues by investigating the root of the problem, planning sound solutions, and making recommendations to team leaders.
You may be a good match for this role if…
- You are digitally native.
- You have 5+ years experience selling professional services (end-to-end) at the enterprise or SMB level.
- You have a proven track record of bringing new clients through the sales process from start to finish.
- You have excellent customer service skills and outstanding phone manners.
- You are highly motivated and continuously strive for personal and professional improvement.
- You have prior success selling consultative, customized solutions to the C-Suite and senior level marketing professionals (B2B).
- You are well versed in enterprise software, e-commerce and/or other digital platforms.
- You have experience understanding and developing sales strategies.
- You have a positive, confident, and determined demeanor.
- You have experience and the desire to discover pain points and help clients resolve them.
- You possess exceptional time management skills.
- You have a technical background (preferred).
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are a strong cultural fit with [A] s values.
Cultural Fit at [A]
- You love learning, you love teaching.
- You are constantly growing your own knowledge, and helping to grow the knowledge of others.
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats and roles, and titles are not important to you.
- You do top-quality work, manage quality, and make everything you touch better.
- You are comfortable working under strict confidentiality agreements and often behind-the-scenes.
- You are self-organized and manage time and resources well.
- You are able to not only work alone, but also communicate within a team by sending updates, tracking time, and other forms of communication while you work.
[A] Team Benefits
Being an [A]gent comes with its benefits. Work from anywhere. Advance your career on the leading-edge of the content and technology sciences. Earn a competitive salary, commissions and for longtime [A]gents, participation in a profit-sharing plan. But many [A]gents find the best part of working as an [A]gent are the other [A]gents you work with and the culture at [A].
We take care of each other and we honor each other’s work and contributions to the team. We work to make ourselves better and our [A] team better. We make efforts to adapt new technologies and methodologies that can help us optimize our time, and we expect you to collaborate on these efforts if you re an expert on any of those fields. We communicate and reach out to other [A] players. We love learning. We love teaching. We write. We code. We support each other. For the right people, working at [A] feels like coming home.
What is [A]?
At its simplest, [A] is a distributed technology consulting company in the United States that focuses on content engineering and content management systems integration. We simplify complex technology for agencies and institutional clients. We focus content engineering and content technology, but our [A]gents are multi-talented and get called upon to deliver consulting, application development, architecture and strategy.
[A] is a team of intelligent [A]gents made up of smart people with many roles and no titles. We are content engineers, analysts, programmers, developers, architects, content strategists, strategic consultants, data scientists, producers, marketers, writers and communicators.