Sales Development Team Lead at Tinuiti
Title: Team Lead, Sales Development
- Location: San Diego, CA, Any US Based Location / Remote
- Marketing Division
- Full Time
We are looking for a new leader on the Tinuiti Sales Development team to support management with our growing team.
As the Team Lead, you will be responsible for supporting onboarding new hires, coordinating regular training for development of the team, call coaching, on-call support, & providing direction to hit pipeline goals. This is a role that will require regular collaboration with the SDR Manager & existing SDR Team to ensure all members are reaching their full potential, as well as responsible for sourcing Pipeline themselves. Team Lead is incentivized based on Team Performance as well as individual contribution.
You will be expected to own both our Onboarding & Training strategies with the goal of maximizing pipeline generation and team growth.
What Will Make You Successful In This Role:
You must enjoy working with people and helping others succeed.
We are looking for someone who isn’t afraid of getting their hands dirty and working hard. We want to work with people who have the desire to accelerate quickly in their career and are driven by success.
Most importantly we are looking for a culture fit. If you go the extra mile, if you learn fast, if you like to have fun at work, and if you love people, we’d like to meet you.
What You’ll Do:
- Working with manager & department heads to set up training to stay up to date on product knowledge and services.
- Support in building out sales resources to document best practices & continued refinement of positioning & talk tracks
- Organizing Call Coaching sessions & Roleplay Trainings with SDR team
- Coordinating Daily Huddles & supporting in preparing Weekly & Monthly Meetings
- Working with Marketing team to coordinate timely & relevant Email Blasts to set appointments.
- Fielding write-in rejection emails to team or taking them themselves if pass qualifications
- Providing feedback on Outreach Sequences & Templates for Open/Reply Rate Optimization & workflow efficiency
What We’re Looking For:
- At least two years of top performing sales experience
- At least one year of sales management experience or similar experience managing other sales reps
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM’s
- Experience with marketing automation platforms like Outreach & Marketo etc.
- You must demonstrate above average knowledge of the digital marketing space. Specifically SEM, Amazon and Email Marketing.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!