Sales Development Specialist at MarketLauncher
Sales Development Specialist (SDS) – Part Time Employee
- Location: Virtual
As MarketLauncher enters our 20th year of being a 100% remote, B2B lead development, market research and prospecting services company, we have perfected a long-standing culture that attracts the most talented, seasoned sales development experts in the industry.
Our Sales Development Specialists share MarketLauncher’s 4 Core Values: Achievement, Commitment, Improvement and Fun.
Our SDS’s are:
- High achieving sales leaders who love the early stage of the sales process
- Committed to “do whatever it takes” to reach their individual and team goals
- Thrive on learning new industries/services and strive to improve knowledge in these areas and overall sales skills
- True professionals who can have fun while working hard for themselves, the ML (MarketLauncher) team and our clients.
As a Sales Development Specialist you will:
- Represent our clients with professionalism and flexibility; Be able to pivot in fluid market conditions that affect each client and/or industry
- Work independently towards your personal goals, but also be able to collaborate with other team members to determine best practices for most impact on client results
- Be a perpetual learner of your clients’ business and be able to digest new information quickly and pivot on messaging and/or direction of each campaign as necessary for each client account
- Understand the importance of time management, follow-up and consistent daily activity, and the lead qualifying process before passing the lead over to the client’s sales team
- Communicate via email (a lot), phone (even more) and utilize HubSpot to help manage the flow of internal/ external communications on your assigned accounts
- Use creativity and tenacity to reach and qualify high-level decision makers, overcome objections, uncover needs and be able to guide conversations to fulfill those needs and convert conversations to booked qualified appointments
- Be persistent, patient and keep a positive attitude during daily outreach to complement your efforts in qualifying leads and filling each client’s sales funnel
We are looking for candidates with:
- Remote/Virtual work experience
- 10+ years of B2B consultative sales experience, preferably within professional services or technology
- Goal oriented and results focused work ethic
- A strong understanding of what this role entails and what is needed to be successful
Hours will start with up to 15 hours per week and ramp up to 25 to 30 per week.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!