Headquartered just outside of Atlanta, Brightree’s team of more than 600 employees is thinking, creating, and challenging ourselves to better serve our patients and customers. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
We have a vision. We’re a team of thinkers and innovators who constantly challenge ourselves to do everything better than the day before, so that people around the world can breathe easier.
Our Software as a Service (SaaS) business is an exciting new area of growth focused on the full continuum of out-of-hospital care settings. The team is building a global portfolio of connected software and services designed to drive more choices and better outcomes for patients and providers. We are looking for individuals with a strategic mindset, business acumen, an entrepreneurial outlook, strong technical capabilities and a “get it done” attitude to help fulfill our vision as the leader in out of hospital solutions.
Location: Peachtree Corners, Georgia or Remote
Let’s talk about the team and you:
We are very excited to be moving into a newly renovated building in December of 2019, the new location is at the Peachtree Corners Technology Park. Our new building is an innovative work-space with an emphasis on collaboration and designed to ensure that we have the best place to innovate and support our customers! Until we move our site in December this role will be in our current location at 1735 North Brown Road, Suite 500 Lawrenceville, GA 30043.
Brightree, one of the fastest-growing companies in the healthcare software industry, is seeking an experienced Sales Consultant. This software sales professional will be responsible for selling the full suite of Brightree’s HME/DME products and services.
Let’s talk about your responsibilities:
or services to our existing customers that complement our best of breed home medical equipment software solutions. You will prospect, generate, and cultivate sales in your region by expanding our footprint within our existing customer base by effectively communicating an outstanding value proposition. You will develop customers by matching their business processes to our solutions, following a team oriented and customer-centric sales process, showing customers the overall value of Brightree to their business. This is a quota carrying sales position.
Let’s talk about your experience:
- Minimum of three years of successful direct sales experience of web-hosted applications software, or other financial or business solutions to small business owners and executive decision-makers.
- A strong understanding from a sales perspective of accounting, business, or healthcare solutions
- Self-starter, results-driven, highly motivated, high energy, with a proven track record of exceeding quota objectives.
- Ability to analyze and assess existing client needs and requirements through a consultative process.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Confident, aggressive, and highly organized.
- A competitive spirit and a drive to be the best.
- Desires a fast-paced, dynamic work environment that values integrity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A college degree is highly preferred.
- Software sales and account management experience.
- Home health or other related healthcare experience a plus.
- Experience with Document Management and Workflow Related Solutions a plus.