Sales and Service Representative at Concentrix
Work at Home-Sales & Service Rep-South Dakota
- USA Work at Home
- Full time
Work at Home-Sales & Service Rep-South Dakota
This position interfaces with customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, or through the Internet depending upon client requirements. This position provides customer service support and resolution of routine problems regarding client’s product or services.
(Note: We are hiring from the entire state of South Dakota, not just one city or region.)
You might be asking yourself: Who is Concentrix?
Concentrix, is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff delivers next generation customer experience and helps companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in ten industry verticals: automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; energy and public sector. We are Different by Design.
Exactly what do we do? Instead of working in a traditional call center environment, our Concentrix Anywhere program hires sales & service agents who work from home. For example, when you call the customer service department for your cell phone or cable provider, you just might be talking to a Concentrix home based customer service & sales agent – answering that call on behalf of one of our clients. These calls might involve billing questions, changes or cancellation of services, inquiries on the status of an order, troubleshooting services etc.
In order to provide that customer support and services to our brands, we need YOU!
Why Concentrix Anywhere?
We offer paid training and employee benefits too! You can save a lot of money and time. There is no gas to purchase, no bad weather to drive through, and no eating out, coffee or snacks to purchase daily.
Our culture is made of nine statements that we use as a guiding principle for our everyday business!
- We are FANATICAL about our clients & staff
- We have HIGH INTEGRITY with exemplary character
- We are TENACIOUS in our pursuit of excellence
- We value KNOWLEDGE, OPENNESS and TRANSPARENCY
- We have CONTRARIAN views on how to run a business
- We are BOLD in our decisions
- We are DISRUPTIVE in the marketplace
- We INVEST in the future
- We all CONTRIBUTE and are one Concentrix
Where Are We Hiring?
We are currently hiring in 35 states (see full list of locations on our website).
This particular job requisition is only for (South Dakota) residents. If you are not physically residing in South Dakota, please do not apply to this requisition. Please visit our website and apply to the appropriate state requisition.
We have three types of work at home positions that we hire for regularly: Sales & Service, Customer service and Technical Support Representatives. Every position we have is centered on providing excellent Customer Service and some positions are more sales or technically focused. Your answers to the questions during the application process, your qualifications and your experience will all be reviewed as part of the evaluation process to determine which one is the best fit for you.
Minimum Requirements/Additional Info:
High School Diploma or GED and at least one year of customer service experience (One year of sales experience required if you want to be considered for a Sales position).
- We need you to have your own PC and high speed Internet service, both of which will be tested as part of the application process. You can work from a laptop, but will need to be hard-wired while working.
- Your monitor will need to be between 17 to 21.5 inches; requirements varies by client (capable of 1280 x 766). A flat panel display is highly recommended, the use of a televisions will need to be verified upon hire. (External monitors are permitted for laptops)
- A quiet, distraction-free, location in your home to work.
- A telephone, landline or cell is required based on position offered.
- All positions may require the purchasing of equipment from headset, flash drive to dual monitors. They are not required as part of the application process, so please do not purchase them before we extend a job offer to you.
- A strong candidate will be computer/Internet savvy, comfortable operating in several applications simultaneously.
- We need you to be a “people person” who enjoys talking and assisting others. Think about how much you enjoy receiving excellent customer service yourself? Well, we need you to take pride in providing that same great service to others.
- We require 7 days/week availability, as customer service is something that is provided by most companies every day of the week.
- Schedules vary and will be discussed during the interview.
- Great benefit options include: medical, dental & vision benefits, and 401K. We also offer attendance based wage increases, performance bonuses, and some programs include sales incentives.
Equipment and Internet Speeds vary based on client needs, completion of the computer test will need to be submitted to determine compatibility, failing a portion of pc testing does not necessarily disqualify you from consideration*
Career Framework Role
Has program required basic skill set to perform routine tasks within simple processes but lacking program/product specific knowledge. Works with close supervision and clearly defined procedures. Starting to demonstrate familiarity with client terminology, operating standards and procedures. Starter without sustained metric performance levels.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.
Location: USA, SD, Work-at-Home
Time Type: Full time
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!