Sales Administrative Assistant at PerkSpot
Sales Administrative Assistant
- Location: Chicago, IL or Remote, USA
- Department: Sales Operations
- Type: Full Time
- Min. Experience: Entry Level
Work directly with America’s best employers to bring joy to millions of employees!
Chicago + Remote: We have a solid footprint in Chicago, but we also hire exceptionally talented people who reside elsewhere.
We love the friendships we’ve forged in our Chicago office. But let’s be real; things have changed. We don’t plan to all return 100% in-office, but our office and gym are open on an optional basis for all employees who feel comfortable, including happy hours and team events. However, because culture and relationships are important to us, all candidates should be open to being in-office with their teams at pre-arranged times throughout the year. The specifics vary by role, so please discuss your plans with the hiring team.
Hi, welcome to PerkSpot. We’re looking for an organized, diligent Administrative Assistant to join our Sales team on a part-time basis and provide key support to several team leads.
At PerkSpot, we’re proud to extend benefits and perks to a robust client base. As an extension of our Sales team, you will be responsible for several administrative tasks that help the team run. Your commitment to high-quality work, along with a great work ethic and helpful attitude, will ensure our team leads work as efficiently as possible.
PerkSpot is an employee benefits company that works with America’s top employers to offer exclusive discounts, rewards, and recognition to millions of employees. These exclusive perks and savings are a great recruitment and retention tool that allows employees to take advantage of unique opportunities and feel great about the company they work for. We help employees from over 1,000 companies like Spotify, Walgreens, McDonald’s, and Lyft save on everything from gym memberships and movie tickets to electronics, new cars, and travel.
Profitable and growing, our company was founded in 2006 by good people with a great vision, and we’re carrying on the work they started. In 2018, our company was proud to announce an additional investment of $50 million dollars from Susquehanna Growth Equity. As we continue to grow, we’re excited about our leadership position in the industry, but we’re also committed to doing more – developing better products, reaching more employers, and getting more employees engaged with our platform. Our passion is to make every place a great place to work, starting with our own. We’re a big platform, but a small team. That means we’re going to trust you with more responsibility than you’d have anywhere else and invest in your success and growth more than any other employer.
Meet the Sales and Client Success Teams
Our Sales and Client Success teams are comprised of outgoing, proactive individuals who are proud to function as PerkSpot’s main brand ambassadors. As the Assistant to these internal organizations, your support on things like project execution, data entry and maintenance, and contract management will allow the team members to focus on their jobs – closing deals, serving clients, and spreading the PerkSpot mission!
Life as a Sales Administrative Assistant:
- Help team leads with things like data entry, document management, and internal logistics
- Handle things like incoming calls, emails, and meeting requests with ease and efficiency
- Proof emails, presentations, and other important collateral
- Analyze PerkSpot’s operations processes and providing ways for it to work better
- Attend to special, long-term projects as needed
What we’re looking for:
- Applicable experience in administrative support preferred – but more importantly, a positive attitude!
- Proficiency in GSuite and other relevant programs
- Proven success learning processes quickly
- Commitment to quality of work, efficiency, and organization
- Exceptional communication skills and a helpful attitude
- Desire to learn and grow; eagerness to jump in wherever an extra hand is needed!
- Proactive and diligent work ethic
- Proven understanding of PerkSpot’s values as a whole and a willingness to work hard to achieve overall company goals
Your First Few Months
You’ll start by learning all about PerkSpot’s mission, culture, and processes – you can’t help us out if you don’t know what we do! From there, you will meet individually with the team leads you’ll be assisting – starting with Sales and Sales Ops. After that, we’ll start assigning you projects and tasks as needed. A positive attitude and the ability to think on your feet and learn quickly will help you, as you work on everything under the sun!
The Perks of Working at PerkSpot
- We’re a big platform, but still a small team. That means we’re going to trust you with more responsibility than elsewhere, and invest in you more. You’re going to grow a lot.
- We work out of our office in Chicago’s River North neighborhood. When we are in the office, we dress how we like, encourage flexible hours and an open time-off policy, stock a good beer selection, and we’re pretty obsessive about our coffee. Most of all, we welcome good people with lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- PerkSpot offers the full suite of benefits you’d expect from a profitable, established company, including health and dental insurance, a generous parental leave policy, 401(k), pre-tax transit benefits, and fully-funded disability coverage. We have in-office bike storage, a private gym, and a shower on-site.
- We hold weekly company get-togethers where we learn from what went wrong and celebrate what went right. Every week at PerkSpot, we aim a little higher and get a little bit better than the previous week.
- Because we consider every member of our team to be a fundamental part of our success, we encourage everyone to be invested in our success, regardless of their position. We want every one of our employees to think like an owner: put in the effort to exceed expectations, solve problems before they come up, and always go the extra mile. It’s this drive to succeed that makes PerkSpot such an interactive and fulfilling place to work.
How to Apply
All applications will be kept strictly confidential. Please submit a resume AND cover letter (we know it is old school, but a cover letter is very important to us) telling us how you stack up to the qualifications, plus any other information you feel would be relevant to PerkSpot. Don’t be afraid to show your spark and personality!
All positions require a full background screening.
Offering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is a priority at PerkSpot. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!