Sales Account Executive at Givebutter
Sales Account Executive
- United States
- Full time
Givebutter is the fastest-growing new fundraising platform for groups, teams, companies and nonprofits to collect online donations, set up fundraising pages, and sell tickets to events — all built on top of Givebutter’s free, self-service platform with industry-low transaction fees and no monthly cost. More than 30,000 innovative causes – from youth groups to national nonprofits – process over $50 million annually using Givebutter’s modern forms, campaigns, and event technology.
The company was founded in 2016 out of a dorm room in Washington, DC, and is now a fully-remote team of 10 (and counting) talented and passionate individuals. The company’s co-founders, Max Friedman and Liran Cohen, built and bootstrapped the original concept for Givebutter, and still operate the company as CEO and CTO today. In 2020, Givebutter was awarded the #1 Highest Rated Fundraising Software on G2 Crowd, the world’s leading software review platform, ahead of 223 competitors.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Account Executive to convert inbound leads into happy customers. As an early member of the Sales team at Givebutter, you will be directly responsible for implementing new systems that drive efficiency and increase close rates. The ideal candidate will be experienced in sales, customer service, and will have extensive experience working with nonprofit organizations. We expect you to be a reliable professional, able to balance customer orientation and a results-driven approach. Your overarching goal is to effectively convert inbound leads into long-term profitable relationships by orchestrating compelling and comprehensive demos of the full Givebutter product suite.
Currently, the vast majority of Givebutter’s growth stems from organic search, referrals, and partnerships. As a result, our company has historically focused primarily on “post-sales” customer success. Now, we’re seeing lots of new requests for demos of our product suite, and we are looking for a passionate individual to grow our sales team to help manage, prioritize, and close more of this volume.
- Take ownership of all inbound product demos, and effectively identify leads that are worth our Sales team pursuing
- Manage the entire sales cycle from identifying promising leads, to conducting product demos, to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities (whenever possible) and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Provide basic after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Identify areas for increased efficiency and optimize those workflows
- Proven experience as a Sales Account Executive (or similar sales/customer service role) and/or extensive experience working with nonprofit organizations
- Outgoing personality with the ability to confidently sell to anyone
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of CRM software (we use HubSpot) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Work From Home (We are fully-remote indefinitely)
- Stock Option Plan
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Training & Development
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!