SaaS QA Lead
We are looking for a UX-minded QA Lead to test our flows, releases and make sure that everything is clear and works as it should.
Ideally, you’re a self-starter who is familiar with using Xtensio.
We are looking to add QA Lead to our team to take control of testing and ensuring the quality of the software. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs, testing and improving current flows for clarity and helping refine the product for our active users. This position requires both a UX sensibility and technical knowledge.
You will be responsible for coordinating with development and content teams to test, find and report bugs, and implement fixes efficiently. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and exceptional communication skills. Ultimately, you will ensure that our product works correctly. Bonus points if you have a background in UX and are passionate about quality!
This is a long-term, contract position, starting part-time with the intention of going full-time.
We are all around the world doing our life’s work. We don’t mind where or when you work; We care that you are good at what you do and that you are a good person in general.
You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and analyzing system operations. This is an opportunity to improve the in-app experience.
- Collaborating with the development team to develop effective test strategies and processes to implement bug fixes.
- Execute test cases and analyze results.
- Help classify, test and report bugs from users and internal team members.
- Conduct post-release testing to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Research and suggest improvements to our existing user-flows inside the app.
- Research and recommend improvements to our current QA testing processes.
- You come with at least 2 years of QA experience (or a similar role).
- You preferably have a BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or UX design.
- You are familiar working remotely and using project management and communication tools like Trello, Slack and Xtensio.
- You are an existing Xtensio user. You have used the templates, created folios and worked with the product before.
- You are very familiar with SaaS products used by startup teams, marketing professionals and have experience testing these products.
- You have experience using, and a good understanding of, automated testing tools such as selenium.
- You are familiar with Agile frameworks and regression testing.
- You have pristine one-on-one communication skills with courtesy and professionalism.
- You are able to document and troubleshoot errors efficiently and transparently.
- You are extremely detail oriented, have an excellent memory and can multi-task to operate on complex communication flows.
- You have an analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude, and you understand that your role is tightly interconnected with the product and marketing teams’ efforts.
- Please submit a cover letter that explains why you are the right fit for this position.
- Attach your resume (and your portfolio link).
- Include up to three references and their contact information.
- Email us at email@example.com.
No recruiters, recruiting agencies or service providers will be considered.