Roaming Partner Manager at Telnyx
Roaming Partner Manager
- This position is global
Partners are key to Telnyx’s continued growth. As customer requirements become more complex, we need a strong set of partners to help customers implement, support, and grow their usage of Telnyx. Roaming partners are key to opening up new revenue opportunities for us in the Enterprise and untapped geographic markets.
The next challenge for you:
- You will be charged with finding opportunities for bilateral roaming agreements and selection of partners for Telnyx Wireless, ensuring that the partner products align with internal requirements.
- Lead the commercial and negotiation strategies for international roaming agreements and external partnerships for the Telnyx Wireless product.
- Develop commercial strategies and tactics to optimize wholesale roaming relationships.
- Building reporting mechanisms to showcase partner utilization.
- Lead relationships with multiple partners, driving day to day project execution and making sure the relationships are in a good place for the long-term.
- Communicate feedback, challenges, roadblocks, and insights effectively and concisely to the appropriate audiences and stakeholders.
- Constantly strive for cost savings with our portfolio of partnerships through strong sourcing and negotiation skills.
Who you are:
- Experience working with MNOs and managing partner relationships with MNOs.
- The ability to build, lead and execute strategy in a collaborative environment.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and project management skills. Ability to quickly analyze and apply relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams to increase program return on investment and effectiveness.
- Maintain accurate pipeline & results dashboards that communicate to key stakeholders the effectiveness of our partner relationships.
- Deliver business performance reviews to assess operational metrics/effectiveness on a recurring (quarterly) basis with internal & external partners.
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; ability to focus and execute in a rapidly changing environment, take charge and make things happen.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 1-2 years of relevant sourcing and negotiation experience.
- Superior negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working on international roaming agreements would be a bonus.
What It Is Like To Work At Telnyx
Telnyx is a complex machine with a simple purpose: connect people. We are an intelligent telephony engine, the beating heart of the Telnyx service that routes data along the pathways of our global, private network. We are drop-in APIs for hooking applications into our products, and an administrator portal that puts unprecedented control of configuring and orchestrating the Telnyx service into our customers’ hands.
We’re also an organization of industry experts and engineers focused on solving problems and building solutions. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile and endless innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We keep the conversation going: the always-on, omni-channel, enriched conversation that the modern world demands.
Communications are coming untethered from devices, and more and more, they’re migrating into our everyday platforms: our social media, our work applications and our collaboration tools. But, that move started before there was infrastructure to support it—the modern internet will never offer the speed and consistency that real-time communications require. So, we built a network that does and a cloud platform tuned for real-time communications at every layer. Telnyx is the connective matrix, a worldwide nervous system, a high-speed rail tunneling through the information superhighway. We’re the foundation for calls, texts and messaging today, for the internet of things, augmented reality and “communitainment” tomorrow, and for whatever enterprising imaginations can dream up after that.
We’re Telnyx. We’re the future of communications.
For Colorado residents please refer to our “Denver, CO – Remote” posting for additional info.
At Telnyx, we’re looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!