Revenue Analyst – Hotel Pricing #NOAM-18864
Requisition Number: NOAM-18864
Revenue Analyst – Hotel Pricing
This is a remote/work from home position that can be filled anywhere in the USA
The Revenue Analyst, Hotel Pricing, will prepare strategic pricing proposals for national, regional, and multi-national new business as well as retention/expansion efforts of BCD Travel’s Hotel Solutions client base. This role specifically focuses on Hotel Solutions and incremental hotel volume. Candidates must have experience specifically with hotel related financial data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Support new business development efforts:
- Build and edit hotel financial pricing models for prospective BCD Travel Hotel Solutions and Advito clients.
- Ensure financial offer is submitted in required format.
- Uphold pricing policies and procedures to ensure financial proposals are accurate, profitable, and designed in conjunction with overall company objectives.
Financial modeling and analysis:
- Financial review and profitability analysis for distribution to senior executives.
- Support and assist sales and sales development leadership in other financial and pricing related activities.
- Pricing database input, maintenance, and benchmarking.
Establish and maintain relationships:
- Align across functional units to create winning pricing strategies.
- Liaise with Industry Relations and regional finance and sales teams.
- Conduct training within BCD Travel on pricing process and procedures.
- Attend pricing and finance forums as Hotel Solutions a regional/global pricing representative.
- Liaise with global pricing, sales, and sales development staff to create continuity throughout the global sales process.
Analysis and recommendation:
- Drive regional innovation and efficiency through the continuous review and enhancement of process, procedures, and formats.
- Analyze and interpret large volumes of data.
- Develop creative and cost effective Hotel pricing plans plans to meet client objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in Finance or Accounting or an analytically/pricing driven role
- Experience with hotel analysis, hotel pricing and hotel revenue
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.