Recruitment Marketing and Talent Attraction Manager
Dallas – Central Expressway, Texas
Remote, New Hampshire
Remote, New Mexico
Remote, North Dakota
Remote, Rhode Island
Remote, South Carolina
Remote, West Virginia
Remote, District of Columbia
Remote, New Jersey
Remote, New York
Remote, North Carolina
Remote, South Dakota
Recruitment Marketing and Talent Attraction Manager
Do you have passion for the candidate experience? Do you pride yourself on getting the right message to the right candidate, at the right time? Can you see the big picture of things and execute rapidly? If you’re a seasoned marketer with a real passion for talent attraction, helping thousands of people find meaningful jobs, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
What does a great Recruitment Marketing and Talent Attraction Manager do?
You will act as the subject matter expert and implement recruitment marketing, social media and employer brand strategies to attract the best talent across multiple platforms and channels. You will craft successful marketing strategies to generate applications and deliver short-term results while optimizing performance over time against a clear set of performance goals.
You’ll Make an Impact By:
- Developing strategic campaigns: Acquire your target demographics, labor supply & demand, and competitive landscape to build campaigns that resonate with key audiences (job family, location, level, diversity, military, etc.) at all points of the candidate journey
- Producing compelling stories and visuals: Guide internal and external partners in web design, video & photo production, print, media buying, copywriting and other media to create messaging that connects with each audience
- Leveraging tools & channels: Engage others to optimize usage of our applicant tracking system, CRM, CMS, and social channels. Leveraging tactics like social advocacy, SEO, SEM, native and content marketing – all paid, owned and earned media useful to achieve conversions
- Highlighting our value proposition: Activate and build upon our employer brand, bringing our associate value proposition (AVP/EVP) proof points to life, selecting those that speak to the needs and attraction drivers of the talent we seek to recruit
- Building strategic relationships: Maximize relationships with new and existing vendors, understanding their products and capabilities and getting the most out of their strengths.
- Articulating enterprise and team success: Partner with vendors to track, measure and report on full-funnel throughput metrics like cost per impression (CPI), click per application (CPA) and , click per hire (CPH) , quality, reach and engagement to tell our success story
- Innovating: stay informed and in front of new tools and trends. You are not afraid to challenge the status quo and try new ways of doing things
You will excite us if…
- You are a self-starter who is organized, detail oriented, takes initiative with minimal direction, and understands concepts quickly
- You understand the value of an employer brand and can effectively communicate the value proposition
- You have experience working with multiple partners in a global setting with varying level of needs
- You bring a consultative, creative and process driven approach to your work
- You have an aptitude for handling multiple concurrent demands and prioritizing responsibilities in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Your problem-solving skills enable you to effectively and creatively find solutions for hard problems while maintaining a high level of professionalism and integrity
Required Qualifications for Consideration
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years marketing/public relations/corporate communications or similar experience
- 3+ years in recruitment marketing and/or employer branding at the enterprise-level
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration
- You know recruitment marketing and talent attraction inside and out
- You have a proven track of record of building, managing and optimizing large-scale multi-channel marketing and sourcing campaigns
- You are familiar with building user personas, user experience design and user stories
- You’ve got a great eye for detail
- You have a strong understanding of social and digital media platforms, including their respective strengths and audience
- You have managed paid and organic recruitment-focused marketing campaigns (including but not limited to LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, Job Boards, etc)
- You use data analysis, benchmarking and other user testing to make sound content decisions
Learn more about Fiserv:
In a world moving faster than ever before, Fiserv helps clients deliver solutions in step with the way people live and work today – financial services at the speed of life. With 24,000 associates, we help more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver solutions to enable today’s consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
Apply using your legal name
Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.
There’s a reason why Fiserv is the global leader in information management and electronic commerce systems for the financial services industry. It’s our people. If you are a talented professional who gets excited by the challenge of helping Fiserv lead the transformation of financial services technology for our clients’ benefit, we encourage you to explore career opportunities with Fiserv, where turning possibilities into realities is the norm.